1. In the past few days, iPhone 6 customers have taken to social media, complaining that new phones are ripping out chunks of hair.
An anonymous poster on 9to5mac.com first reported that head and facial hair is being yanked out when users try to make a phone call, a problem that is not only inconvenient but also painful.
2. iPhone users are tweeting that hair is getting caught in the seam between the aluminum backing and glass screen.
3. The complaint has already spawned a series of hashtags, including #hairgate, #beardgate, and #seamgate.
6. The hashtags were followed quickly by faux razor ads and movie parodies.
9. YouTubers have already shown #beardgate in action:
10. And at least one user has returned their phone after losing a few hairs.
11. With #bendgate just dying down, Apple has yet to respond to its latest #problem.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it—and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- At least 25 people are dead after a powerful earthquake hit Indonesia. Many may still be trapped under collapsed buildings.
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏