1. In the past few days, iPhone 6 customers have taken to social media, complaining that new phones are ripping out chunks of hair.
An anonymous poster on 9to5mac.com first reported that head and facial hair is being yanked out when users try to make a phone call, a problem that is not only inconvenient but also painful.
2. iPhone users are tweeting that hair is getting caught in the seam between the aluminum backing and glass screen.
3. The complaint has already spawned a series of hashtags, including #hairgate, #beardgate, and #seamgate.
6. The hashtags were followed quickly by faux razor ads and movie parodies.
9. YouTubers have already shown #beardgate in action:
10. And at least one user has returned their phone after losing a few hairs.
11. With #bendgate just dying down, Apple has yet to respond to its latest #problem.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝