1. A 2019 Jeopardy desk calendar for the trivia buff who wants to prepare for their eventual game show domination. Each day has a different question and wager amount, so you can keep track of your ~score~ throughout the year.
2. A Hallmark-themed mug they can anxiously sip from while waiting to see if Big City Corporate Gavin decides to stay in the tiny town of Tinsel and win the heart of Local Snowman Artist Christine — and save her business from closing.
4. An Away "bigger" carry-on size suitcase so they can bring all those important outfit changes for vacation #OOTD picks — without having to pay for a checked bag.
5. A Golden Girls blanket in a PopArt style for cuddling up with all the coziness they feel when hanging with you — their bestie!
6. Or a 10-pound weighted blanket that'll feel just like a soothing hug for an added dose of security. And unlike other weighted versions, this just looks like a regular fleece blanket, thanks to its (washable!) cover a with a silky side and a nubby side for fully customizable relaxation.
7. A Dash mini waffle maker in their favorite color so they can enjoy all the perks of a brunch out in the comfort of home.
8. Adorable *and* thermal insulated socks that'll actually cure anyone's cold feet — lit'rally and figuratively.
9. A 10-pack of sheet masks packed with vitamins, minerals, and Icelandic glacier water to refresh and hydrate their skin after they've been thoroughly stressed — after all that gift shopping, you deserve these too. You can even split the pack up for easy stocking stuffers!
10. A guided journal filled with writing, drawing, and other creative prompts to inspire people of all ages to explore different scientific areas.
11. A classic black Baies Diptyque candle that'll make their home smell like pure money. Mmmm, luxury.
12. A Death Star kitchen timer, because the stakes really are that high if they leave their famous casserole or brownie bars in the oven too long. The fate of the meal plan(et) hangs in the balance.
13. A Star Wars cookbook for any kitchen geek, whether they're gonna be cooking Han Solo or with the whole extended Ewok family.
14. Acrylic statement earrings your friends will think you picked up abroad in some cool little modern art museum.
15. A super-soft pullover they can wear when staying in their favorite beet farm–B&B hybrid. Just remind 'em to watch out for Mose! He's had nightmares ever since... the storm.
16. A Fenty Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer available in three universal shades that'll look gorgeous on lit'rally EVERYONE. Rihanna never lets us down.
17. Plush-lined hedgehog mittens that might be the first pair they never actually lose, that's how cute these are.
18. An adorable milk frother they can use by hand to turn their morning brew in a foamtastic and fluffy coffee shop–level experience.
19. A Bill Murray–inspired coloring book that'll give any lucky giftee thrills, chills, and (of course) Bills when unwrapped.
20. A shrimp neck pillow any aspiring Eleanor Shellstrop would love — warning, they might get ~shellfish~ about sharing it!
22. A pair of high-top Allbirds so comfy, they can even wear them without socks — and without sacrificing their style to save their feet.
23. A brownie skillet mix set for whipping up a two-person treat in no time flat — then they can just keep the skillet for use next time.
24. A gift set or canister of Godiva hot chocolate that'll quote Nene Leakes when it luxuriously dissolves into their beverage: "I am very rich, bitch!"
25. A gift card to Winc, a wine subscription that'll deliver their favorite grape product right to the front door — an ~expertly curated~ selection of everything from sparkling wines to pinot noir... from all across the world.
26. A Tardis jewelry box that'll fit tons of gorgeous baubles in the hanging sections and pull-out drawers (it *is* bigger on the inside, after all).
27. A set of laboratory-style shot glasses to truly make drinking a science. Experimenting with different kinds of tequila? Perfect.
28. An enamel pin for any truly clever girl. It'll make anyone read their denim jacket or backpack with ~rapt(or)~ attention.
29. A new (thinner! waterproof!) version of the Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free screen so you feel like you're reading an *actual* book — without having to have to schlep around a heavy 1,000-page volume (looking at you, A Song of Ice and Fire).
30. And a bath caddy so you can soak up some great lit while soaking in the tub — this one has room for a beverage, snack, candle, and of course your new waterproof Kindle Paperwhite.
31. A super-soft chenille knit throw with their Hogwarts House emblem for school pride they never got the chance to show off.
32. And a Pop-Up Guide To Hogwarts for a three-dimensional look at the castle that's *almost* as cool as the Marauder's Map.
33. A Bon Appétit French Breakfast Box with everything they need to pretend they're petit déjeuner–ing in a Parisian café instead of their crappy apartment.
34. A Nintendo Switch that'll...well... switch between a handheld game and a multi-player console (just detach the side controllers and use the tablet or plug it into your TV!).
35. Or a classic Nintendo Entertainment System with an old-school look that's pre-loaded with 30 games, including Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Pac-Man, Final Fantasy, and many more.
36. A selection of Wolferman's most-loved flavors of English muffin (original recipe, cinnamon raisin, San Fran–style sourdough, and blueberry) to kick breakfast up a big ole notch. They also go wonderfully with soup.
38. A subscription to Book of the Month, because they deserve a new pick every month, selected from an array of shouldn't-be-missed new releases, plus a fun little surprise.
39. A compact Shiatsu massager they can use on their neck, back, legs, and more to relax overworked muscles. Plus, it has an optional heat setting for even more pain relief. It's like giving the gift of a portable spa!
40. An adorable PJ Salvage flannel pajama set for anyone who wants to ring in *every night* of the new year with a little bubbly. ::Raises hand::
41. A challenging and cool-looking Rubik's cube-style puzzle that'll look even more art-like before it's completed.
42. A book of RuPaul's Drag Race paper dolls to gift the person you've watched every season with. Or give it to yourself, because "if you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else?"
43. A gorgeous textured travel wallet that'll store their cash, boarding pass, passport, credit cards, and more — all while looking like a chic mini clutch.
44. A pair of cozy shearling-lined slippers with ~pillow cushion~ technology perfect for lounging or completing annoying household tasks in perfect comfort.
45. A wedge ice cube set that'll perfectly chill any libation WITHOUT watering it down — and it also happens to look really cool.
46. Villainous, a strategy-based game featuring their favorite Disney villains (duh!) so everyone in the family can bring out their inner evil queen.
47. A cute and colorful air frier that'll harness the magic of circulating hot air to add a crunch to all their favorite foods with ease. Just a warning, the gift of perfectly crispy fries, wings, and more at home without hauling out a deep frier might bring a tear to their eye.
48. A Smashbox Always On Lip Vault with *$360* worth of their cult-fave liquid lipstick (that's 15 shades) for any true bold lip connoisseur.
49. An updated Fijifilm instant camera with six different shooting modes, auto flash, a *SELFIE MODE* and three color filters you can pop over the lens for retro-inspired shots.
50. A trio of holiday popcorn, because eating this at the holidays is a cliché for a REASON. But ditch the kind you usually get and get the *good* stuff this year. We're talking caramel, butter, and cheese popcorn in a just-creepy-enough Nutcracker tin.
51. Or a silicone popper so they can make up to 14 cups of popcorn in the microwave for the whole group — and everyone can add whatever toppings (light salt, heavy salt, DIY kettlecorn, chocolate drizzles, etc) they're craving.
Watching everyone unwrap your gifts and squeal with joy:
Hopefully at least ONE of these 51 gifts struck your fancy, but... fret not:
—33 Last Minute Gifts For All The Guys In Your Life
—35 Gifts For The Most Stylish Person You Know
—33 Super-Fun Gifts That'll Basically Guarantee A Good Time
—35 Small But Amazing Gifts That Will Leave A Huge Impression