1. A pizza nightlight for anyone in danger of tripping while they fetch a midnight snack.
2. A lunch bag for anyone who gets a little wolfish when their noon meeting runs too far into lunch.
4. A quesadilla maker that'll take them from hungry to cheesy in less than five minutes.
5. A geeky cookbook for anyone who can't get through a feast scene of Game of Thrones without drooling.
6. A meal-planning pad that's great for busy households or just single people wanting to get the best out of every meal.
7. A subscription box of snacks for anyone who needs sustenance on the go.
8. An attachable bowl and plate duo for anyone who considers just soup (with no sandwich) a garbage meal.
9. A pair of gobbling mugs that know a hot beverage break NEEDS a snack to go with it.
11. A dog who gobbles up quarters so they can gobble up food in the future.
Get it from Amazon for $20.99.
12. A cheese board for anyone who says, "Yes aaaand?" after the appetizers.
13. A Trivial Pursuit-esque game for only the finest foodies.
14. A piggy bank set for anyone who would gladly pay you tomorrow for a hamburger today.
15. A double dispenser for anyone who knows that, when in doubt, cereal is always a good snack.
16. A pair of stripey socks for any very hungry caterpillar.
17. Kurt Adler ornaments that deck the halls with deliciousness.
18. A grilled cheese plushie to ooze comfort when they need it most.
19. A cheesy snow globe for anyone in the midst of a torrid love affair with pepperoni.
21. A pizza sled ideal for dashing through the snow while dreaming it's actually parmesan cheese.
22. A set of lightweight travel cutlery that'll come in handy for any surprise meal.
23. A pair of fast food pins to share with your fastest friend.
24. A personalized copy of the BuzzFeed Tasty cookbook & apron set for anyone who spends hours watching food videos on Facebook.
AKA everyone with a Facebook account.
Get it from Tasty for $39.95 (plus free shipping!).
25. A pizza charging bank for anyone whose phone needs feeding as often as they do.
26. A toothy pouch for anyone with RHF (resting hungry face).
27. An app-controlled Crock Pot so dinner can be ready the second they get home.
Get it from Amazon for $123.99.
28. A tee for anyone craving some honey baked Ham(ilton) or an Aaron Burrger.
29. A dipping cone for anyone who is not a pouring-ketchup-all-over-their-fries monster.
30. A microwave pasta cooker for anyone who simply cannot wait for the water to boil.
31. A pair of earbuds for when they donut want anyone talking to them.
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $16.
32. A set of foodie dice for anyone with strong hunger and weak decision-making skills.
33. A food journal for savoring and revisiting the most delectable experiences.
Get it from Amazon for $9.10.