Forget Santa, You Should Just Treat *Yourself* To These 41 Stocking Stuffers
Go elf yourself with one of these excellent gift ideas.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Socks you can customize with your pet's face. Once you get a pair for yourself you'll want to shower all your loved ones in these cuties. That's it, your holiday shopping is complete!
2. An LED ring light that'll clip right to your laptop, smartphone, or any other device. And with three different brightness intensities, you can customize your selfie or foodstagram like a profesh photog — or just look a little better on your next work Zoom.
3. A travel jewelry case made in vegan leather that you can personalize with your initials or name for a ~flying first class~ feeling wherever you go. You'll feel fully accessorized without wasting space or weighing your bag down with heavy pieces.
4. An Amazon Fire TV stick you can simply plug into any existing TV and stream all the shows, movies, and music you want. You can use the voice button to find shows, launch apps, search for type of movie ("Alexa find suspense thrillers"), OR EVEN ORDER A PIZZA from Domino's!
5. A screaming goat figurine that might help you release just a teensy bit of all that stress. Just press the button on the stump he stands on to hear those bleats that can't be beat — feel free to join in, too.
6. Glossier Lidstar, liquid shadows (or get a set of 'em) you can dot on and blend out with you fingers — truly the easiest and most mess-free way to get a sparkly, glittery look with no fallout. Whether you're off to a holiday party or just running errands, who doesn't want a little extra?
8. A ~limited release~ cyprus-scented candle to keep you calm during that most exasperating of times — when Mercury is in retrograde. Which is, uh, ::checks calendar:: right now.
9. A set of snazzy-looking and surprisingly affordable wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can jam out to your favorite tunes, nod thoughtfully at your go-to podcast, or simply call into all your Zoom meetings with great sound clarity (and no background noise). They also come with a couple sizes of buds so you can ensure a secure — and comfortable — fit.
11. A handy-dandy portable charger that'll be like giving yourself the gift of an always charged smartphone for years to come.
12. A dressy plaid cashmere-feel scarf so you can look put together while staying bundled up all fall and winter.
13. A spiral-bound compilation of 50 New York Times crossword puzzles, because you're basically obligated to complete these under a blanket...on the couch...while reclining at a 45-degree angle.
15. A box of skin-lifting, pore-tightening Skin1004 face masks with results that reviewers swear by — not to mention the fact that it's weirdly fun? The mask tightens as it dries on your face, giving you the titular "zombie" effect. Just wait 15 minutes and rinse to reveal your glowiest glow yet, thanks to the albumin (aka egg white) and aloe formula.
16. A Good Advice Cupcake sticker you can pop right on your laptop, planner, journal, or wherever else you feel like, so you can think "mood" whenever you look at it in the middle of yet another chaotic workday.
17. A bar of quadruple-milled, shea butter–infused French ~savon~ to soften, rather than dry out, your skin — feel free to send your boring soap down the drain.
18. A ~breathable~ nail polish with color and treatment alllll rolled into one (it's infused with argan oil and vitamins B5 and C) so you can enjoy an at-home mani without worrying about chipping, flaking, or damage.
19. A lightweight and breathable sleep mask that won't weigh heavily on your nap plans. You might even forget you have this bb on, because reviewers note it's as soft as a T-shirt.
20. A "Total Package" eight-brush set housed in a cute lavender pouch with everything you need to recreate all the stunning and colorful looks you've seen on TikTok — in the height of style.
21. Mount Lai's gua sha, which'll be like an at-home facial treatment, but for way less $$$. Pro tip: Toss it in the fridge for a few minutes for a ~cooling boost~. It can help incorporate your favorite serums and moisturizers into your skin better with traditional Chinese facial massage techniques. Plus it's gorgeous and just *feels* amazing.
22. A sheet mask — FOR YOUR BUTT, because why should your face have all the fun? This bb'll moisturize and tone (hello aloe and chamomile), with one sheet for each cheek. 🍑
23. A bubble tea AirPods case for a ~refreshing~ addition that'll help your headphones stand out in your bag so you can find them with ease — AND protect the case.
24. A Generation G lipstick that's vegan, sheer and matte, with dialed-down pigment to add some color to your lips, but in a way that gives off a casual look. Bonus! The powdered-type formula means it won't go anywhere, even under a face mask.
25. A set of cat gel roller pens that are a) stupid cute, b) work incredibly well, and c) waaay better than boring ol' pens.
26. A Zero mood light for anyone who can't decide whether The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween movie or a Christmas movie, but watches it during both seasons!
27. A brontosaurus loose-leaf infuser who might get a little skittish sometimes. Every time anyone talks about tea, he thinks there's a T. Rex nearby.
28. A simple but not-boring minimalist ring with a curved design and single sparkly cubic zirconia that'll look beautiful on its own or stacked with your other rings.
29. Rainbow stainless-steel straws — they're not only environmentally friendly, but simply darling. I love pretty, practical things, I sure do.
30. A large sideways initial necklace you can pair with literally any outfit for a dainty but statement-making accent. I don't know how those two things go so well together, but they do.
31. A pair of gold-plated safety pin earrings that are just plain cool. There's really no other way to put it!
32. Pumpkin pie sauce (UMM, yes please?!) so you can save some $$$ and make your own PSL in the comfort of your own home.
33. Aaaand! a handheld milk foamer to give you café-quality lattes right in your kitchen. Saving money, drinking fancy — what is better than that??
34. A cleaning putty that will use its oh-so sticky powers to get in every nook and cranny of your ride to remove dust, dirt, and every McDonald's french fry crumb.
35. Jibbitz — aka charms for your Crocs — because your comfy, cozy cloud shoes (if you're a Croc owner, you know) can now be a reflection of your soul. Tell me a shoe that can do that.
36. A Harry Styles air freshener you can customize with watermelon (*duh*) or any of 21 other scents to fill your car with deliciousness on multiple levels. Talk about treating yourself with kindness!
37. A skull ice mold, because why (WHY!!!) use boring ice cubes to chill your cocktail when you could be using THIS? Fancy, but make it spooky.
38. A lavender crush candle you can "test drive" before stocking up to give...everyone you know. Seriously, one reviewer says this candle with notes of bergamot, amber, and sandalwood is "the only one they gift."
39. A Dracula garlic mincer for anyone who appreciates irony, has strong feelings about their favorite vampire, or just really loves garlic bread. And if you're on board with all three like me, even better.
40. A car vent dip clip so you can dip 👏 those 👏 fries 👏 without fumbling with the barbecue sauce and spilling it all over your car. May your commutes home be tolerable and filled with endless chicken nuggets.
41. A spice blend ~palette~ to...well...spice up your life, especially if you really miss traveling right now. This includes 12 sample-size spice blend pods inspired by cuisine from all around the world (think Egyptian dukkah, Indian garam masala, and Kansas City BBQ) so you can ~get cooking~ with different flavs.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.