1. Remind yourself to turn your hot tools off before stepping out the door.
2. Never forget your umbrella at home (or in a cab) again.
This smart brolly tells you if it's going to rain today ~and~ syncs with an app on your phone to let you know if you've left it behind somewhere.
3. Make your memos more memorable by writing them on a dry erase desk elephant.
4. Use this all-inclusive grocery checklist pad to make sure you remember all the most important foods.
5. Put this long memo pad by your computer keyboard for peak noticing power.
6. Up your leftover game by marking containers with erasable food labels.
7. Bring your meds on the go so you never forget a dose.
8. Snap these sunglasses on your wrist when indoors rather than leaving them on a table.
9. Stick Tile on the stuff you forget the most — you'll be able to track it with your smartphone.
Attach it to anything from your suitcase to your keys.
10. Put little reminders at your fingertips with Rememberings.
Because tying a string around your finger is so old school.
$17.98 for the set, Rememberings.
11. Don't let morning brain get the better of you — stow your a.m. essentials in a door organizer.
12. For things that don't fit in the organizer, jot them down on this list.
13. Don't get caught without a lighter — keep this lil one on your keychain.
14. And this tiny keychain phone charger will always be there when you need it most.
15. Stash your eggs in this container, which syncs with your phone to let you know how many you have left.
16. Keep these one-size-fits-all cards in the house for any occasion you may have forgotten.
17. Set up an emergency cash fund that lives with your keys.
Ideal for when you leave your credit card somewhere or misplace your wallet.
$24.95, Cool Material.
18. Remind yourself that you're out of beer with a reversible fridge magnet.
19. This gentle nudge will encourage all the gents to put the seat DOWN for once.
20. Fake your green thumb with an app that reminds you how often to water your plants.
21. Tote your reminders with you on the go.
22. Or DIY your own chalkboard paint tote.
23. These notepad strips fold into bracelets you couldn't ignore if you tried.
These are also great reminders for little kids.