1. A set of three scrubbing attachments you simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car ridiculously fast and easy.
2. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner to remove streaks, marks, and fingerprints from all of your appliances with one wipe of the included microfiber cloth.
3. A deep-cleaning brush duo with a powerful scrubbing head for banishing grout discoloration and a wiping blade to reach the crevices, crannies, and nooks that never get cleaned.
4. A Dyson cordless stick vacuum, because the stress of getting every dust bunny shouldn't ~weigh~ heavily upon you. This bb is super lightweight, so you can reach those pesky corner cobwebs without tiring out your arms, and it sucks up hair, dust, and deep-set carpet dirt in no time flat.
5. A Feed n Wax Wood conditioner that'll basically erase years of damage (looking at you, drink rings) and polish up beautifully, bringing out the natural color and sheen of your pieces — whether the wood is finished or unfinished — *and* add a layer of protection.
6. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull.
7. A Cerama-Bryte cooktop cleaning kit, which includes cooktop cleaning solution, a scrubbing pad, and a scraper so you can absolutely remove every bit of baked- and caked-on food from any smooth range — no matter how long it's been there.
8. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
9. A pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers that'll make you think you're casting a scourgify charm on everything in your house. Add a little water, and these babies can remove marks from walls, grease from your microwave, soap scum from your tub, and way more.
10. A toothbrush-esque power scrubber with replaceable heads that'll put in some electronic elbow grease so you don't have to wear out your arms.
11. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, ruse, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever. It even kills Salmonella and E. coli!
12. Garbage disposal cleaning tablets that'll fizz up to blast off any stuck-on food particles, leaving a lasting lemony fresh scent instead of gross sink odors.
13. A gentle but abrasive pumice stone FOR YOUR TOILET to remove the most permanent-seeming rust, lime, and hard water stains — without scratching the porcelain.
14. A reusable three-layered cleaner so you can get annoying dusting jobs done (ugh, vents and Venetian blinds!) in way less time.
15. A set of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths for a streak-free clean on any surface; you'll save money (and the environment) by not wasting so many paper towels. They'll absorb 10 TIMES their weight in liquid!
16. A Dyson handheld mattress vacuum to suck out dust, allergens, and other particles from deep inside your mattress or any upholstered furniture. It even has an attachment to remove ground-in dirt and pet hair!
17. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-rinse 🙌 cleaner to spray on after every shower and keep your shower clean and mildew-free between deep cleanings. AND it's biodegradable and non-toxic. Win win!
18. An angry mama who will soften and dissolve all caked-on food particles that have accumulated over the years — who microwaved that baked ziti that exploded??
19. An extendable (it'll reach over five feet!) duster that'll get the job done in no time flat, no matter where the dust bunnies are hiding. It can rotate and bend at multiple angles, and it even has a microfiber head you can toss in the wash and reuse.
20. An extendable, pivoting scrubber to easily maneuver around bath and shower fixtures without precarious bathroom stepladders. Just pop on the replaceable anti-microbial heads — the pointed shape will get into any pesky corners, and the spongy exterior retains water for easy rinsing when the scrubbing part is done.
21. A Swiffer WetJet that'll make cleaning your floors (even hardwood!) easier than ever. Just release cleaner with the push of a button and the mopping pads will *absorb* dirt, grime, and spills rather than just pushing them around like a normal mop.
22. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers specially designed for your bathroom so you can cut right through the built-up soap scum on your shower doors instead of wiping and wiping and wiping for hours on end.
23. A two-in-one window-washing sponge and squeegee so easy to use, you'll actually clean your windows, because seeing out of them is kind of important. You'll get that no-streak shine every time.
24. Washing machine cleaning tablets that'll blast away any hidden mold or mildew, meaning your towels will come out of the wash smelling like clean laundry, not mysteriously stinky.
25. Bar Keeper's Friend soft cleansing ~liquid~ for all the cleaning power of the original fan-favorite formula (bye bye rust, hard water stains, and any other buildup!), but with a more targeted application. Aka no powder to sweep up at the end!
26. Antimicrobial silicone sponges that'll never get stinky — they're almost 100% resistant to mold and mildew, more durable than regular sponges, and won't scratch your pots and pans!
27. A Hoover Power Scrub carpet-cleaning machine that'll save you so much money on cleaning services in the long run. It has a deep clean mode to make ground-in stains a thing of the past *and* a quick clean mode for routine cleanings that'll get your carpets dry in just 45 minutes.
28. And for tougher, deep-set carpet stains, a carpet cleaning and deodorizing solution you can use WITH the above steam cleaner for a ridiculous level of deep clean.
29. A double-sided electronics cleaning brush that'll grab crumbs, dust, hair, and more from your keyboard and other electronics, because when the cleaning bug hits, your computer shouldn't feel left out.
30. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
31. A tub of extra large, heavy duty cleaning wipes to get tough jobs done in no time flat. No spraying, scrubbing, rinsing, scrubbing, and rinsing again. One wipe = the job is done.
32. And a pack of textured Clorox wipes for kicking the cleaning power up a notch, thanks to built-in microscubbers that'll tackle the toughest messes on any surface.
33. A Meyer's multi-surface cleaner you can use on just about everything — floors, countertops, walls, and porcelain, natural stone, bathroom fixtures, and more — so you don't have to keep swapping out bottles in your linen closet.
34. A bottle of Tilex Mold & Mildew spray to power away the grossest of bathroom growths — NO NEED TO SCRUB AWAY!!! Just let sit, and then wipe. Once.
Easier cleaning = more time looking at your reflection in the bubbles and singing.
Looking for other super effective products? Here ya go:
* 41 Products That Seem Too Good To Be True But Actually Work
* 28 Beauty Products With Small Price Tags And Major Results
* 23 Things That'll Do All The Organizing For You
* 23 Hair Product Before And After Photos That'll Make You Believe In Miracles