We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok- (and reviewer-) beloved cleaning product that basically...works miracles! Name your mess, and this mildly abrasive paste will take care of business — including but not limited to bathroom tiles, sinks, stove tops, painted walls, grills, and outdoor furniture.
2. A Cerama Bryte cooktop cleaning kit that'll tackle grease, stubborn stains, and burnt-on messes, no matter how long they've been sitting there (no judgment) or what other products you've tried before.
3. Bar Keeper's Friend soft cleansing ~liquid~ for all the cleaning power of the original fan-favorite formula (bye bye rust, hard water stains, and any other build up!), but with a more targeted application. Aka no powder to sweep up at the end!
4. A drain snake with over 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull.
5. A pack of Mr. Clean magic erasers that'll make you think you're casting a scourgify charm on everything in your house. Add a little water, and these babies can remove marks from walls, grease from your microwave, soap scum from your tub, and way more.
6. And a pack of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser bath scrubbers ~specially designed~ for your bathroom so you can cut right through the built-up soap scum on your shower doors and tub floor instead of wiping and wiping...and wiping for hours on end.
7. A toothbrush-esque power scrubber with replaceable heads that'll put in some electronic elbow grease so you don't have to wear out your arms.
8. A bottle of Glisten dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to remove limescale, ruse, grease, and other nasty buildup so your machine runs more efficiently than ever. It even kills Salmonella and E. coli!
9. A set of three scrubbing attachments you simply add to any power drill to make cleaning your tub, floor, appliances, or even the wheels of your car ridiculously fast and easy.
10. Washing machine cleaning tablets that'll blast away any hidden mold or mildew in one quick cycle, meaning your towels will come out of the wash smelling like clean laundry, not mysteriously stinky. You might be sensing a theme here, and that theme is NO SCRUBBING!
11. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
12. And for floors, a FURemover rubber broom that, despite the name, isn't just for those with shedding pets (altho it's great for that) — as one of my BuzzFeed shopping colleagues knows first hand, it's also great at getting *human* hair out of carpets in just a few quick sweeps.
It works on all floor types, but is *especially* great on carpet. *And* it has a built-in squeegee great for cleaning up spills on hard surfaces.
Promising review: "We bought this product after our hair stylist suggested it. She uses it in her hair salon. I am so glad we bought one. The pet fur it gathers is surprising and the whole house is better for it. It is not a super strong tool so using it gently (not putting tons of pressure on it) is the key. It is so easy to use. Just slide it across the floor and the hair will come with it. You will be surprised at the amount of fur you cannot see until you use this. It is also great that, unlike a typical broom, the fur does not fly around while you are gathering it. It can easily be gathered into a pile and into a dust pan to throw away. Highly recommend." —Aleece Dawson
Get it from Amazon for $12.44.
13. And a Bissel Cleanview bagless vacuum specially designed with a specialized brush roll for picking up embedded pet (and human) hair, powerful suction on carpet and hard floors, and an easy-empty tank so you don't have to (gag) touch all of that icky stuff.
14. A Bona multisurface floor cleaning kit if you want the ease of a Swiffer without having to buy (and then throw away) disposable cleaning pads. I use this on my floors and it makes the whole process super quick and easy.
I picked up this kit on a Target run a few months ago, and I've since gone back to Amazon dot com to pick up more microfiber cleaning pads. I got the multipack, which comes with a classic microfiber mop (which I use on my hardwood floors), a scrubby mop with deep cleaning stripes (which I use on tile), and a fluffy pad perfect for picking up dust (especially where my vacuum can't reach). I like having separate pads for separate surfaces so I don't mix up the cleaners. Just spray your cleaner of choice right on the floor (use your fave, or try Bona's hardwood or hard surface (for tile, etc.) cleaners, which I use), and mop mop mop — you'll be done in minutes. You can toss all the mopping pads right in the washing machine, too!
Promising review: "This is the best mop I have ever used. I have been washing my floors on my hand's and knees for years. This mop does just as good of a job getting into nooks and cranies as my hands and knees." —Dovewings
Get the starter kit, which comes with two spray bottles of the cleaner (hardwood and hard surface), the mop, and a classic microfiber mopping pad, from Amazon for $27.35. And get the extra multipack of mopping pads from Amazon for $11.25.
15. Or if you already have a Swiffer, a three-pack of reusable cotton chenille pads that are ~highly textured~ to pick up grime on all surfaces (you can use them as cleaning cloths too) so you can tackle any and every mess, then simply throw all three into the washing machine at once.
It also comes with a concentrated cleaning solution you can use to mop floors (and countertops, sinks, mirrors, and more).
Promising review: "I used both products this evening for first time and loved them both. The washable swiffer pads work great-stay on beautifully, clean very well, and that lemon cleaner is wonderful! Mild smell of lemons so fresh and clean, and it worked so well on my laminate floors, hardwood, and ceramic tile! I'll definitely be back for more. I forgot to mention most beneficial part to me; didn't leave streaks or a film on my floors...just CLEAN!" —Linda Wozniak
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop making not only home cleaning products, but also skincare, baby care, and paper-free items so you can cut down on waste.
16. A mold & mildew removing gel, because you don't need to get your whole shower redone once this is in your life. Just squeeze out and let this non-drip gel work its magic overnight — NO s c r u b b i n g.
Promising review: "Didn’t think it would work, but it DID with no scrubbing!! My husband didn’t think our grout was originally white, but I knew better. I put this on before bed on a section of grout in the shower, and woke up to gorgeous and bright white, no scrubbing at all the next morning. Just rinse it off. Absolutely buying another bottle. It wasn’t quite enough for my entire shower, but to be fair, we have a lot of small tiles. I think 2 bottles will get the whole shower floor. Bravo on a great product." —thekuan
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
17. A Hoover Power Scrub carpet-cleaning machine that'll save you so much money on cleaning services in the long run. It has a deep clean mode to make ground-in stains a thing of the past *and* a quick clean mode for routine cleanings that'll get your carpets dry in just 45 minutes.
Promising review: "Just wow!!! This is by far the best steam cleaner that I have ever owned! This thing is powerful! It removed EVERY SINGLE STAIN on my carpet in my apartment, where I have lived for three years with my dog and cat. My carpet has never felt cleaner underneath my feet, not even back when I first moved in! It was very simple to put together. First I put it on 'rinse' and got the area nice and wet. Then, I put it on the 'wash' mode, and watched this thing suck up black water from my carpet. So far, I’m blown away." —Ashley Wright
Get it from Amazon for $201.16.
18. And for tougher, deep-set carpet stains, a carpet cleaning and deodorizing solution you can use WITH the above steam cleaner for a ridiculous level of deep clean, without having to call in a professional.
Promising review: "I live in an apartment so the carpet quality is not the greatest. I had a stain that occurred from a garbage can liner leaking a long line of... I don't know what... across a four-foot piece of carpeting. No home remedies worked. Bought a steam cleaner I had been wanting and this product. I am totally amazed at how well it worked! The stain is gone. I need to add that I had tried EVERYTHING with a lot of elbow grease and nothing else worked. Whatever it was in my carpet this product was removed completely after two applications in two days!" —Cat D.
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
19. A two-in-one window-washing sponge and squeegee so easy to use, you'll actually clean your windows, because seeing out of them is kind of important. You'll get that no-streak shine every time.
Promising review: "I'm done with windex and newspaper. This product makes the job cleaning windows (something I do once a year...maybe) just because it's so tedious, much much easier. I bought this to clean windows on a home I'm selling and it was quick, extremely effective. Going to wash windows in my current home today because, first, they need them, and second, I know it'll be quick and painless!" —sun_muse
20. A sink cleaner and polish formulated to use on stainless steel AND porcelain sinks (plus cast iron, corian, acrylic, and more) to restore that just-like-new shine with a simple wipe *and* protect against further damage so you *don't have to clean as often.*
I bought this recently for my white porcelain kitchen sink and I've since texted five people about it, which is really a lot for such a boring grown-up product. It cleans beautifully, but the *best* is its ability to repel stains after cleaning. You know that thing when you rinse out your coffee cup and the coffee water just lingers in your sink and you have to purposefully rinse it out for two minutes? You don't have to do that — the coffee can't stick to the sink and just goes RIGHT down the drain. Time saved, sink clean — this is really a Virgo dream product right here.
Promising review: "Holy moly!!! I wish I had taken before and after pictures, as this stuff is the absolute bomb!!! I decided to tackle my brushed aluminum double kitchen sink yesterday evening, and read the directions thinking 'It can’t be THAT easy…' but OH YES IT WAS! *still doing mental happy dance* All one does is get a paper towel or cloth and scrub this miracle stuff on. It recommends not to use it on shiny stuff that says not to use an abrasive cleaner, but I had gotten it on my precious bright and shiny gooseneck faucet and it didn’t damage it. I scrubbed (Viva paper towels) and they blackened with all kinds of crud… and I keep a clean sink! I kept scrubbing all around everything until I had basically scrubbed the 'lotion' dry. Next step is to wash with soapy water and then dry… talk about a gorgeous shiny sink! And… best part??? THE WATER JUST BEADS UP ON IT! It’s like when you’ve washed and waxed your car… and that fantastic finish just repels water. This… this is now my sink." —SteelersGal4Ever
Get it from Amazon for $3.97.
21. A reusable three-layered cleaner so you can get annoying dusting jobs done (ugh, vents and Venetian blinds!) in wayyyyy less time. And just toss the dusting sleeve in the wash when you're done!
22. A set of reusable microfiber cleaning cloths for a streak-free clean on glass surfaces with *just* water — saving you time aaaand money.
23. And a pack of *scrubby* cloths you can use everywhere from cookware (including nonstick!), kitchen counters, and more — to tackle super tough messes without scratching your surfaces. And you can just pop 'em in the washing machine when you're done!
24. Garbage disposal cleaning tablets that'll fizz up to blast off any stuck-on food particles, leaving a lasting lemony fresh scent instead of gross sink odors. Drop it in, run your disposal, and you're done.
25. A tub of extra large, heavy duty cleaning wipes to get tough jobs done in no time flat. No spraying, scrubbing, rinsing, scrubbing, and rinsing again. One wipe = the job is done.
26. A 🙌 no-scrub, no-wipe 🙌 Wet & Forget cleaner so you can keep your shower clean and mildew-free by spraying just once a week — and rinsing clean.
27. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
28. And if you're wanting to clean that toilet but are *also* looking to go greener (and not throw something away every time you clean it), a pack of adorable toilet cleaning bombs you can drop in, watch the ~fizzing action~ and then scrub away with your usual toilet brush.
Promising review: "Made my toilet fresh and sparkling clean with just ONE bomb- ordered the lemon as well as the eucalyptus — loved both scents!! I will be ordering again! thanks Blue Poppy Bath!!" —Lori
Blue Poppy Bath is a Wiconsin-based small business hand-making personal care products like lotions, balms, scrubs, and more.