1. Use lip balm to tame eyebrows.
A wax-based balm will keep hairs perfectly in place all day.
2. And use eyeliner to fill in a bold brow.
Just make sure to use a lighter touch than with a regular eyebrow pencil.
3. Use mascara to double as eyeliner for a perfect match.
4. Put hairspray on an old toothbrush to tame flyaways and fight frizz.
5. Substitute brown eyeshadows for bronzers if you run out of either.
6. Dust baby powder on lashes between coats of mascara to amp up the volume.
7. Mix eyeshadow or blush with Vaseline or clear lipgloss for the easiest DIY lip tint.
Get the full instructions here.
8. Apply Vaseline before spritzing your perfume for a longer lasting scent.
9. Smooth Aquaphor on split ends to hide them between haircuts.
10. Or use it for pretty much anything else.
11. Turn your lipstick or gloss into a cheek tint.
12. Substitute conditioner for shaving cream for hydrated skin and smooth legs.
So tried and so true.