Practical Things Worth Buying During Cyber Week
Great deals on things you'll *actually use* all the time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Cyber Week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. A pair of Apple Airpods for 20% off with a wireless charging case if they've been on your list (or a loved one's holiday wishlist) for a while.
2. A Takeya cold brew maker (my personal favorite) for 31% off to get that iced coffee fix right at home whenever you need it.
3. A pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones for 50% off with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge, ~extra bass~, and easy touch sensor controls so you can enjoy your tunes (or just block out your noisy roommate) as much as you'd like.
4. A Cuisinart stand mixer for 45% off to make whipping up batches of cookies, mashed potatoes, bread, and more soooooo much easier.
6. A Calvin Klein bralette for 30% off for wear-all-day (and all night comfort) you might even forget you have something on at all.
7. A Foreo Luna Mini 2 for 40% off, a silicone face-cleansing brush designed to wash and exfoliate, scrubbing every drop of makeup, dirt, and oil from your face with each vibrating pulse. No replacement heads (a la Clarisonic), and the charge lasts for a looong time.
8. A pair of Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones for 36% off with up to nine hours of listening time, adjustable over-the-ear hooks for stay-in-place comfort, and sweat and water-resistance so you can feel confident mid-workout.
9. A Levi's faux leather jacket for 30% off, because this is a classic-beyond-classic you'll get so much use out of, the price-per-wear will be pennies.
10. An Instant Pot Duo Plus for 31% off that can (deep breath) pressure cook, slow cook, make rice, steam, sauté, and more. Basically it multitasks so you don't have to.
11. A P.volve starter kit for 30% off with three months of streaming classes included for everything you need to get an at-home workout reviewers swear by.
12. A Great Jones ceramic bakeware set for $40 off to (gorgeously) outfit your kitchen and ensure your sheet pan dinners, cakes, pies, and (of course) quarantine banana breads turn out to perfection. This is on my personal Black Friday to-buy list for sure.
13. A stationary bike for $60 off with a tablet mount (so you can use the Peloton app!), adjustable handlebars and seat, and flywheel to get a quality workout right at home.
14. A Samsung QLED TV for over $200 off with 4K and Alexa built right in to make all of your binge-watching so much easier. Just push the button. say what you want to watch, and watch the magic happen.
15. Revlon's beloved one-step hair dryer brush for 43% off with over *70,000* five-star ratings. I know!
16. An ergonomic desk chair for $120 off so you can actually work in comfort as you WFH. Your space (and your back) deserve a serious upgrade.
17. BuzzFeed's Tasty Adulting cookbook for 30% off that walks you through cooking basics to ~build kitchen confidence~ plus 75 (dare I say it?) tasty recipes you can whip up with ease.
18. A bidet attachment for 20% off for that ~cleaner than clean~ feeling (and saving on toilet paper!).
19. A large Madewell leather transport tote for 30% off from that (take it from my colleague Rachel) will last for Y E A R S. Hers is going on six!
20. A shaggy Moroccan-inspired rug for 47% off to both cushion your feet *and* add to your decor (*and* muffle noise for your downstairs neighbors).
22. A bottle of Bioderma micellar water for 33% off for your double cleansing routine — it removes makeup, grime, and excess oil without harsh scrubbing or irritating sensitive skin.
23. A pair of Adidas Stan Smith sneakers for 30% off to keep your feet happy both comfort- and style-wise. *And* they go with everything so you can really wear them all the time.
24. A pair of fluffy faux shearling slippers for 50% off that are super classic and will feel like your feet are in the very lap of luxury all winter long.
25. A pair of basic high-rise leggings for 30% off, because it's totally worth stocking up on a few pairs for under $7 each.
26. A Tempur-Pedic pillow for 30% off that'll be a game-changer, whether you're a stomach, back, or side sleeper. You'll *quickly* realize why this bb is called the "Cloud."
27. A chic table lamp for 55% off that'll light up your space and make it look instantly more sophisticated.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.