We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
This post features a mix of items that we purchased with our own money and those that were provided to us at no cost for the sake of review. (But! We’re under no obligation to write a review of those things, let alone a positive review.)
1. A three-zipper crossbody bag that'll hold everything you need (securely!!) without taking up a lot of space. I'm never leaving the country without it again.
2. An OXO tea infuser to finally end all the annoying parts about drinking loose leaf tea. It's easy to clean, has plenty of room for the leaves to bloom, and is edged with silicone so you can stop burning your fingers.
3. An adorable dog toy with an ultrasonic squeaker (aka only dogs can hear it) that'll fill your pupper with joy — without interrupting your Netflix binge.
4. A pair of expensive-looking heart-shaped sunnies, but at a price point you won't be afraid to wear and tear as usual. That's right, they're under $10!
5. A multi-use True Botanicals nutrient mist you can spritz on to set your makeup, refresh your skin after a workout, or soothe sensitive skin. Pro tip: keep it in the fridge for an extra boost!
6. A ruffle-bedecked, three-quarter-sleeve dress that's incredibly popular on Amazon and *also* stunning IRL. Summer-into-fall dressing, we're ready for you!
7. A rechargeable lantern you'll fall in love with if you need extra (cozy!) lighting, but don't have a lot of outlets to spare.
8. A hydrating lip balm that transforms on your lips, reacting to your ~body's chemistry~ to enhance the natural color of your pout. Move over, MLBB lipsticks!
9. A mini vibrator with a super-smart design (hello *built-in* USB charger — no pesky cords!) and a silicone attachment (pictured on the right) for extra external stimulation.
10. A pair of slip-on Clarks loafers for a fall fashion–forward option that's actually *kind* to your feet.
That feeling when you finally find a pair of comfy flats:
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.