7. Knit your own beginner’s snood.
Stay in bed making something you’ll need if you ever leave the house this winter.
$27.50, Wool and the Gang.
12. Add some color to boring old sneakers.
Add some kick to your kicks.
$45, J Goods.
14. Learn dyeing techniques and make a one-of-a-kind indigo-dyed scarf.
$30, Uncommon Goods.
16. Strum with pride on a ukelele you put together.
Bring back the hipster in 2016.
18. Learn to sew on this Dino-Sew-Or plush animal kit.
$8.99, Maker Shed.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏