1. While away your lazy hours with a sloth embroidery kit.
2. Ban nightmares in 2016 by making your own dream catcher.
3. Catch the cross-stitching bug.
4. Practice perfect penmanship with a calligraphy set.
5. Journal in a book your bound yourself.
6. Assemble your very own terrarium to class up your desk.
7. Knit your own beginner's snood.
Stay in bed making something you'll need if you ever leave the house this winter.
$27.50, Wool and the Gang.
8. Personalize a trinket box with this wood burning kit.
9. Write your own music box tune.
10. Weave awesomely textured coasters or wall art on a loom.
11. Keep the winter dryness away with homemade lip balm.
13. Bring your drawings to life with a DIY mechanical flip book.
15. Learn to crochet a cactus you definitely can't kill.
16. Strum with pride on a ukelele you put together.
Bring back the hipster in 2016.