We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A resealable container of moisturizing sheet masks formulated to tone and prep your skin. In just a few minutes, your a.m. skincare routine just got a whole lot more luxurious.
2. A strand of LED lightbulbs so you can turn *any* mirror into an old Hollywood–style vanity.
Look at the lighting difference these bbs make:
3. Ben & Jerry's new snackable cookie dough, aka my actual dream come true. That's right, a WHOLE BAG of their dough chunks, straight outta the pint.
4. A ~magical~ motivational water bottle with markers on the side (just refill it at 1 p.m. with a simple charm) so you can stay on track through the day.
5. Brow Flick, Glossier's newest product to make those forehead caterpillars look incredibly full. Its a super-fine brush pen that effortlessly draws on individual "hairs" for a natural-but-lush final look.
6. A pair of bag-carrying handles if making trip...after trip...after trip...carrying the groceries home is just not working after you. Want to carry ALL the bags at once (without hurting your hands)? These'll do the trick.
7. A Golden Girls chia pet that is so far down in the uncanny valley, it's actually cute again. I'm upset but I also really want one.
8. A roll of ~bamboo~ paper towels you can toss in the washing machine and reuse over *120 times*. They're super-absorbent and durable, but are soft enough to use on your skin, too. You can even use them on your Swiffer!
9. An ingenious cereal bowl designed by some clever person who (like me) hates sogginess. Pour your milk in one half, dump your cereal in the other, and then just scoop it down into the milk as you go. You'll enjoy a fully satisfying bowl every dang time.
10. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
11. A Fleabag pin for when you want even your accessories to break the fourth wall.
12. A foot filing rasp that'll undo years of callus buildup in mere MINUTES. No waiting for intense creams to do their work, no getting pedicure after pedicure — if you want to see results ASAP, you'll think it's ~grate~.
13. A silk scrunchie so you can get your hair out of your face while going about your day or sleeping — without doing any damage. Silky scrunchie = silkier, breakage-free hair.
14. A flexible silicone spoon with a one-tablespoon measure built RIGHT IN so you can add your favorite oil (in precise amounts) while cooking — and get right to stir-frying.
15. An off-the-shoulder dress that won't get your feathers in a ~ruffle~ when you realize you need to change out of those PJs to go meet your friends.
16. An iconic frame you can fill with a photo of you and your favorite five other ~friends~. It also makes a great gift for anyone whose job's a joke, they're broke. Their love life's D.O.A.
17. A two-in-one sprayer & scrubber for the easiest dog baths you've ever experienced. Juggling a hose and your pup is hard — now you can pet your doggo and wash 'em with both hands.
18. Other-Wordly, a beautifully illustrated collection of unique words from languages around the world any bibliophile would love to ~check out~.
19. Ingeniously designed hair pins with a flocked (aka velvety) coating to hold every single strand without slipping E V E R.
20. A super-trendy pink and palm leaf platter set so you can serve chips & dip in style at your next party. Or just for yourself for your next TV binge.
21. A flexible memory foam neck pillow you can twist into place to cradle your cranium in whatever way is most comfortable. Got a window seat on your next flight? You need this!
22. An ergonomic, angled pen designed for lefties to keep ink from smearing and smudging allllllllll over the side of your hand.
23. A national parks–inspired candle for all the ambiance of an adventure-filled camping trip — with none of the actual, you know, Outdoors.
24. A cat-shaped over-the-door iron hanger who is claw-sitively thrilled to help you hold your jackets, purses, hats, robes, and more. You'll want to get organized right meow.
25. A pack of Zipzicle zip-top pouches so you can make your very own (cough, boozy, cough) freeze-pops and stay cold and refreshed all summer long.
26. A Burt's Bees sunburn soother you need to stock up on *now* before we get into those beach-going months. You KNOW you don't reapply sunscreen as often as you should anyway.
27. A complimentary tee or PopSocket for the person who always tags you in Good Advice Cupcake Instagrams. That little ~sweetheart~ just gets you!
28. A storage lid organizer you'll wish you bought years and years (and years) ago. It'll end the nightmare of trying to figure out which lid belongs to which container (or losing a lid...sigh) and put a stop to the cascade of containers that rains on your head when trying to find the right size. Virgos, rejoice!
29. The RBG Workout, an illustrated guide to Ruth Bader Ginsberg's workout, as written by her trainer. It's simple but challenging, and full of helpful tips — I'm already inspired tbh!
30. A foldable handheld fan to bring a surprising amount of cooling power on the go. Or to pretend your hair is being blown back in a photo shoot — totally up to you!
31. A pair of Soffe shorts you *totally* used to wear all the time...but forgot how comfy they were. When it's 103° and 99% humidity, you'll be so glad you stocked up on a few pairs.
Now the only question remains: do you pronounce Soffe like "saw-fee" or "soh-fee?"
Looking for more ~cool & random~ greatness? Check out some of our previous editions, below:
Or looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.