34 Cool & Random Things You Can Probably Afford
A pet-grooming hammock you need to see to believe, and a bunch of other goodies, all for $30 or under.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-in-one hammock for your dog or cat to 1) help them dry off (it's made out of towel material) and 2) keep them freaking still while you cut their nails for once.
2. A ~croissant~ ring with a chunky, twisted design that'll make a statement on your hand (and remind you to pick up your favorite pastry, of course).
3. A pack of cable-hugging superheros who are flying into action to defeat the annoyance of fraying cords. No bent cord = no exposed wires, FINALLY. Your phone is your bestie, best start treating it that way.
4. An exfoliating First Aid Beauty Bump eraser body scrub reviewers with KP (aka keratosis pilaris) swear by to get rid of those tiny red bumps, without slathering on any additional creams or products — just use in the shower instead of your regular soap.
6. A ~hand flex~ sticker for any fans of the 2005 Pride and Prejudice, and what might be the hottest moment on film of all time. Your laptop/phone/journal just deserves this!
7. A champagne-printed cutting board to kick your shark coochie board up a whole extra notch. Invite some friends over, pop a few bottles, and enjoy your favorite cheeses, jams, nuts, and cured meats. This is the height of luxury!
8. An at-home putting green with three holes for practicing your short game so you don't leave the golf course in tears...again. But seriously, 10,000 5-star reviewers swear by this!
9. A padded velvet headband so you stay fashion-forward this fall — minimal effort (and spending) required. Dramatic hair accessories, I am so very here for you.
10. A jar of *lemon*-infused honey for a delicious, flavorful boost of sweetness you can add to your morning yogurt, fancy burrata toast, or just a plain cup of tea for soothing your throat in the colder weather.
11. A box of skin-lifting, pore-tightening Skin1004 face masks with results that reviewers swear by — not to mention the fact that it's weirdly fun? The mask tightens as it dries on your face, giving you the titular "zombie" effect. Just wait 15 minutes and rinse to reveal your glowiest glow yet, thanks to the albumin (aka egg white) and aloe formula.
12. A Dyson-compatible brush attachment to turn your home into your very own groomer's ~salon~. It (gently) loosens dog hair so it doesn't get scattered alllll over your home — and your clothes.
13. A twisted candle for subtle spooky vibes that'll still look oh-so chic among your home decor. And at under $4 a pop, you can stock up and scatter them all around your space before watching every Halloweentown movie on repeat until October 31.
14. A set of bake-even strips you can wrap around cake pans before you bake for a more level, evenly baked result. No need to cut off the top of your cake = no wasted cake!!
15. Fly By Jing's Sichuan Chili Crisp, the immensely popular sauce that's the perfect combination of spicy, slightly numbing, and savory — with a delicious crunch. Drizzle it on your dishes or even fry an egg in it — you basically can't go wrong.
16. A tube of Maybelline's Lifter lip gloss that's allllll over TikTok as a Fenty gloss dupe that provides high shine, gorgeous color, and a plumping, lifting effect — without feeling goopy or sticky.
17. A wad preventer, because balled-up sheets that NEVER seem to actually get dry?? Not on my watch! Who has the time?! This genius invention will keep the corners from getting bunched up to increase your tumble and decrease your dry time.
18. A prettier than pretty marbleized travel mug so you can enjoy your favorite hot beverage on the go (or bring it to be filled at your local coffee shop) without sacrificing the luxurious morning energy that comes from drinking out of a mug.
19. A multipack of subtly glittery sheer socks so you can change up your ~foot looks~, even when wearing the same black skinny pants day after day. These'll look equally cool peeking out of sneaks, pumps, or ankle booties.
20. A Furemover rubber broom that, despite the name, isn't just for those with shedding pets (although it's great for that) — as one of my BuzzFeed shopping colleagues knows first hand, it's also great at getting *human* hair out of carpets.
21. Nomad Cosmetics' Studio 54 disco-inspired eyeshadow palette that is giving me big piano-crescendo-in-Abba's-"Chiquitita" energy. The four multi-chrome shadows glitter in four shades for a dramatic look you'll want to dance the night away in.
22. A Tetris-esque wooden puzzle kids of all ages will enjoy — and honestly I wouldn't mind having a go at this myself. No screens needed!
23. A clear bubble umbrella so the wind CANNOT get to you, even if it's hailing or raining sideways. You'll stay dry (and not get stabbed in the eye by someone else's umbrella).
24. A fancy-schmancy bottle of Madagascar vanilla extract for those recipes where breaking out "the good vanilla" is oh so key.
25. A Mueller hand blender with nine different speeds and three attachments to make the very most of your storage space: an immersion blender (hello SOUP SEASON), a whisk (for batters and homemade whipped cream), and a milk frother (copycat Starbucks cold foam, here I come).
26. A bag of Miracle-Gro water-storing crystals that'll help solve both over- *and* underwatering struggles — just mix in with your soil and the crystals absorb water now and slowly release over time. It works for both indoor and outdoor plants, too!
27. A spiral-bound book journal with pleeeeenty of space to keep track of all the Big Thoughts you had while reading — you know that part where you threw the book across the room? Talk about that.
28. A two-in-one straightener and curling iron so you only have to store or bring *one* tool, no matter how you want to wear your hair. It has dual voltage for international trips, too.
29. Elizabeth Mott's cult favorite Thank Me Later eyeshadow primer to keep your favorite eye makeup look on lock all day AND all night — *no* creasing. That's right, you will NOT have to reapply before your evening plans.
30. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok- (and reviewer-) beloved cleaning product that basically...works miracles! Name your mess, and this mildly abrasive paste will take care of business — including but not limited to bathroom tiles, sinks, stove tops, painted walls, grills, and outdoor furniture.
31. A car air freshener reed diffuser you can customize with *23* scents to keep your wheels smelling fresh, whether you're carting around messy kids, keep your gym gear in the back seat, or stop for french fries and don't want your car smelling like McDonald's forever.
32. A space-saving laundry bag designed to help you *compress* those dirty clothes into a compact bag so they're out of sight, out of mind until you're home...and fiiiiiinally unpack.
33. Living Proof's Dry Volume Blast, which is TBH the best hair volumizing product on the market. It smells great, lasts and lasts, and leaves hair feeling touchably soft, NOT stiff or crunchy.
34. A pair of gold-plated safety pin earrings that are just plain cool. There's really no other way to put it!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.