1. A set of "shoe slotz" that will literally double your shoe space.
::pages Carrie Bradshaw::
Get a set of six from Amazon for $14.99.
2. Clear shelf dividers to prevent your shirt stacks from toppling over.
3. A wardrobe app (Stylebook) that's basically like having Cher's closet in Clueless.
It shows everything in your closet, helps you put together outfits, and collects information so you can know the price per wear for every item of clothing.
Download it from the App Store for $3.99.
4. A minimalist tower clothing rack to hang your favorite pieces like art — or plan your outfit for the next morning.
5. Trouser hangers that make hanging pants neatly ridiculously quick and easy.
6. A sleek jewelry organizer you can hang right next to your jackets.
7. Stick-on LED lights that will actually let you see what the eff is in your closet.
8. A hanger that can store eight bras and camisoles at once.
9. A set of petite hangers that will banish the dreaded shoulder bumps.
10. A literal closet doubler that makes the most out of your space.
11. Or a set of adjustable hangers that fit everything from petite to tall and plus size garments.
12. Colorful drawer organizers to sort your sunnies, scarves, and other accessories.
13. A laundry folder that will make your shirt and sweater stacks more beautiful than ever.
14. A planner that helps you keep track of everything you wear, so you can decide what to keep and what to give away.
Get it from Amazon for $13.88.