1. A foldable exercise bike with all the basic features you need if you don't have space or budget for a Peloton but want access to a quick cardio workout at home. It has a magnetic tension system to up the difficulty, and handy features on the screen so you can track your time, speed, distance, and more!
2. The most recent version (it has a built-in light now!!) of the original basic Kindle so you can *instantly download* your next read — either from the Kindle store or from your local library's selection of ebooks. No waiting.
3. A weighted blanket reviewers swear by to help with anxiety, stress, and insomnia. The just-heavy-enough pressure can help you relax and feel comforted enough to drift off.
4. A percussion massager with five different head attachments for targeting different areas and reviewers love it for soothing sore muscles, easing neck and shoulder pain, and working through tough knots. And who doesn't love a massage?!
5. A microwave popper so you can buy your kernels in bulk (no annoying little bags!) and top your popcorn with WHATEVER you choose — no oil required, if you don't want to add it!
6. An avocado tool to add some of that green goodness to every meal and help you eat guacamole guaca-more — no struggling or accidentally cutting yourself trying to get that pit out.
7. An under-$200 Roomba robot vacuum that navigates around your home, picking up dirt, dust, crumbs, and pet hair so you can sit back and relax — and it even works with Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control it with your voice!
8. A handheld electric milk frother so you don't *have* to leave your home to enjoy a fabulous café-quality latte or cappuccino. It even works on iced bevvies — hello, dalgona coffee!
9. A pair of bag-carrying handles if making trip...after trip...after trip...carrying the groceries home is just not working for you. Want to carry ALL the bags at once (without hurting your hands)? These'll do the trick.
10. A pair of almost-too-pretty lace Bandelettes, aka spandex-nylon-blend anti-chafing bands guaranteed to stay in place all day long and keep friction at bay so you can strut your stuff irritation free.
11. A 7-in-1 Instant Pot Duo you've probably heard a lot about — for a good reason. Or rather seven good reasons: It'll slow cook, pressure cook, make rice, steam, sauté, make yogurt, and keep food warm. Bye-bye, other appliances!
12. A pet hair–removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
13. A wad preventer, because balled-up sheets that NEVER seem to actually get dry?? Not on my watch! Who has the time?! This genius invention will keep the corners from getting bunched up to increase your tumble and decrease your dry time.
14. A quick and easy breakfast sandwich maker so you can enjoy a hot and satisfying brekkie without having to go out — or shelling out those extra bucks.
15. A disco ball bar cart to fill your home with a little extra sparkle *and* give you a dust-free way to store some glassware and booze. Everyone will immediately ask, "OMG where did you get that??"
16. An acupressure foam mat (with matching pillow) with thousands of pressure points reviewers swear by for relaxation and pain relief.
17. The Shark Tank–famous Comfy, a wearable sweatshirt–blanket hybrid that'll become your standard uniform this fall and winter. Microfiber fleece on the outside, Sherpa fluff on the inside, a truly gigantic pocket (for snacks!!), an oversized hood, and a slouchier-than-slouchy fit...what more can you ask for?!
18. A folding two-level desk so you can get your WFH on in style without sacrificing permanent space. You can store this right under your bed or couch when not in use!
19. A feather-trimmed sheer robe for any time you want to bring the D-R-A-M-A every time you sweep into a room. You may have seen this all over TikTok (I know I have), and reviewers say it's just *beautiful* in person.
20. *The Amazon Coat* if you need a chic parka that'll keep you warm this coming winter. Bonus: it'll make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style and mega warmth? Sign me up.
21. An ~immersive~ LED backlight for your TV that brings the colors on your screen into the room for a truly riveting viewing experience. It senses the colors on the screen in real time, and you can even hook it up to your Google Home or Alexa for voice control!
22. An oscillating tower fan one reviewer nicknamed "THE GLACIER" *and* said is "better than your air conditioner" (I'm immediately sold). It has six speeds — up to 24 feet per second velocity — and three modes, and reviewers agree that it's super quiet.
23. An air fryer (from the makers of the INSTANT POT!!) so you can crisp up leftovers, make homemade versions of your favorite fried foods (without having to deal with hot oil), and more.
Promising review: "This is the best thing I’ve ever bought. Easy to use and clean." —Dean Cuba
Aaaand here's what BuzzFeed Food writer Hannah Loewentheil has to say about it: "I'd been contemplating buying an air fryer for quite some time, but it wasn't until I found myself cooking every night with my family due to COVID-19 that I finally decided it was the right time to get one. Friends of mine were raving about their new Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 Air Fryer, so after reading similar feedback on Amazon, I decided it looked like a winner. And it happens to be made by the same company that makes the crowd-favorite Instant Pot. I figured I would be using this appliance primarily as air air fryer, but, as an added bonus, it can also roast, broil, bake, reheat, and dehydrate food.
"I've had this air fryer for about three weeks now, and I can honestly say it's become the hero of my kitchen. It preheats quickly, it's large enough to a good amount of food at once, it's easy to clean, and it makes food taste crispy on the outside and moist on the inside without any oil. I've been using my air fryer to make vegetables just about every night and it makes them taste so good. If you're cooking for kids, picky eaters, or you just don't get so excited about eating vegetables, the air fryer could be perfect for you. If you like chicken, the air fryer might change your life, and I don't mean that to be dramatic. The air fryer produces restaurant-quality chicken that tastes absurdly decadent, except there's no oil involved in the cooking — just air. We also tried making sesame chicken in the air fryer using boneless skinless chicken thighs. The sesame chicken tasted almost identical to my favorite Chinese takeout, and it had nothing to do with my cooking skills. Thanks to the air fryer, the chicken gets so crispy. I couldn't believe I made this at home!!"
Get it from Amazon for $114.99.
Check out the full review, plus some air fryer recipe suggestions for more!