1. Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds
“I was deployed to Afghanistan and these were wildly popular. If you didn’t come back from break in the States with a couple boxes of these little pieces of heavenly crack, you were doing it wrong.”
—Van City Corgi
3. Cookie Butter
“Like Biscoff cookies that have been kissed by the gentle breeze made by angels’ wings as they fly by.”
“It makes Nutella look like an amateur in deliciously sweet spreads. I put it on bagels, pretzels, cake, and bread for a snack any time of day.”
13. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter–Filled Cupcakes
“Oh, holy crap. I bought them the other day and ended up eating the last one that was supposed to be for my boyfriend. Made a special trip Friday evening to buy more. I had to have him hide the last one so I wouldn’t eat it again. They’re incredible.”
“Honestly these are some of the best cupcakes I’ve ever had (including homemade, Magnolia, and Georgetown.)”
26. Chocolate Croissants
“So legit, y’all. I let them sit overnight in the cold oven to let them proof, then you just turn the oven on when you wake up. I always scald my mouth on the hot chocolate because I can’t even wait for them to cool.”
—Janai Lax, Facebook
“Makes my house feel like spring all year long. They last for weeks, they’re cheap, and absolutely beautiful. One of the cashiers gave my toddler a little bundle of daffodils for free one day and she still remembers her personal bouquet of flowers.”
Got all that? Good.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning, even though most show he's behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏