We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A scented candle with a unique twist: it has two wicks — one that winds and burns around the edge of the candle in a spiral (which self-extinguishes when it's done) and a wick in the middle to burn traditionally after the spiral is done!
2. An Aura digital photo frame so she can enjoy photos of friends and family whenever she walks by; just download the iPhone and Android–compatible app, and anyone in your family can share *unlimited* photos. It's basically magic.
3. An assortment of edible cookie dough (she can choose her own flavors) with the promise that everyone else will keep their hands OFF her stash — for once.
4. A pewter and freshwater pearl necklace so she can carry her little ~peas in a pod~ around her neck at all times.
5. An illusion vase designed to make it look like the flowers are growing straight up. The trick? Brass pins you stick in the stems so they stand tall (and take in all the water you need).
6. A special box she is going to be convinced is actual magic. Get this: Inside is a digital screen where up to 20 people can send love notes, a message, or just say hello — all from the accompanying app.
7. An infinity scarf printed with text from her favorite literary passage. It's the perfect gift for the woman who encouraged your love of reading in the first place!
8. An antibacterial silicone face brush that'll banish makeup, grime, and dead skin cells with each vibrating pulse — without overly stripping skin. You're basically giving her the best skin of her life!
9. A pair of foldable faux snakeskin sneakers she can tuck into her bag for an on-the-go shoe transformation that's both stylish and feet-saving.
10. A cold brew tea set for any mom who loves iced tea as much as mine does. Since it brews more slowly, the flavor is gentler and super smooth — refreshing!
11. A heated back massager that'll last a heck of a lot longer than a gift card to a spa. The eight rotating heads workout out aches and pains, and the optional heat setting soothes those knotted muscles. Ahh!
12. A stylish hip flask–style water bottle that'll actually encourage her to keep up with her liquid intake — I mean just look at how cute the textured silicone sleeve is.
13. A color-changing ultrasonic diffuser for a mini relaxation session in the comfort of home. She can add her favorite essential oils, sit back, and enjoy the fragrant mist.
14. A wanderlust journal to inspire her to both capture memories and make plans for future ventures alike.
15. And/or a metallic scratch-off map that'll serve as a gorgeous piece of wall art *and* help you guys mark off where you've been and where you'd like to go as a family.
16. A pair of flexible indoor/outdoor slippers to provide tons up support, no matter what she's doing — just like her fam does! They contour to the foot for complete comfort, and you can fold 'em up for travel and even toss them in the washing machine!
17. A *cordless* flat iron that'll keep her from getting tangled up while perfecting her 'do. And it releases ~negative ions~ to seal the hair's cuticle for incredibly shiny results.
18. A pima cotton pajama set she'll fall in love with (and never want to change out of) once she touches the super-soft and lightweight fabric. Sleeping hot? The struggle is over.
19. A deck of adorable and humorous dog playing cards for any mom who gets a little fur-rocious when playing rummy.
20. A backyard game that blends a bit of cornhole and a bit of mini golf so the whole family can have fun (while she gets her chipping practice in).
21. A set of personalized latitude and longitude camping mugs to remember a special specific location with every sip.
22. A wine-saving carafe so she can feel free to open a bottle just for a glass (or three) without worrying about the rest spoiling. The lid floats on the surface of the leftover wine, minimizing oxygen contact and helping preserve the vino.
23. A zodiac constellation necklace for any mom who checks her whole fam's horoscope every week — or just to let her know you think your family was ~written in the stars~.
Here's to all the moms out there!
Looking for more Mother's Day options?
Or looking for great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.