1. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
2. Everything from Colour Pop, but mostly the ultra-matte lipsticks.
"Their matte lippies and ultra-matte liquid lipsticks are so amazing, last all day, don’t leave your lips dry, and feel super light on your lips. They also come in a super-wide range of more subtle to more crazy colors and everything in between."
—Submitted by Jasmine.
"Affordable, comfortable, and flattering on so many skin tones!"
—Submitted by Adele.
Get them here.
3. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
5. The Original Beauty Blender
6. NYX Matte Lip Cream
"Even though they dry matte, they don’t make your lips feel dry. They come in shades that compliment every skin tone (yes, there are nudes for us darker girls)."
—Submitted by Robyn Sabarrec.
"This was the year I really got into makeup — and the first thing I bought was the NYX matte liquid lipsticks, and they were a game-changer."
—Submitted by Addison.
Get them here.
7. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
8. Jeffree Star Velour Lipstick
9. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
10. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray
11. Kate Moss for Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick
12. Urban Decay Naked Palette in Smoky
13. Maybelline Matte and Poreless Foundation
14. Makeup Forever HD Finishing Powder
15. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
16. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
17. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
18. E.l.f. Eyeshadow Primer
19. Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
20. Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette
21. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
22. L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara
24. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream
25. Benefit Push Up Liner
26. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
Note: Submissions have been edited for lengeth and/or clarity.