1. A mega-useful eyeshadow palette full of 88 rich colors (the budget-friendly price comes to about 18 cents per shade!).
2. A delicious-smelling lip gloss infused with real dried flowers and mineral oil to leave your pout soft and shiny.
3. A rosy powder blush with a soft and poofy applicator for anyone who wants to feel like an old-fashioned starlet while putting on their face.
5. A set of 10 (10!) rose gold domed brushes that'll look gorgeous on your vanity AND make blending your makeup actually effortless.
6. A heavenly jar of whipped body butter masquerading as a giant rose (it will leave your skin equally petal-soft).
7. A quick-drying eyeliner in the shape of a quill and ink bottle to make your winged cat-eye skills as masterful as a calligrapher's.
9. A five-piece rainbow brush set that's perfect for pretending to be a unicorn beauty YouTuber while applying your makeup.
11. A moisturizing hydrogel eye sheet mask to make your skin radiant (and also give you butterfly kisses).
14. A cream eyeliner and brush set that gives Benefit and MAC a run for their money.
Just listen to reviewer Samantha Loos: "I was about to buy the expensive, high-end version of this product from MAC. But I said why not, I'll try this out. It has lasted me forever and goes on just the same as MAC would. Stays on all day too. I just put some powder over it to set it and I'm good!"
Get it from Amazon for $2.99.
18. A mild exfoliator with notes of jasmine and sandalwood for anyone who really loves cashmere (and wants their skin to feel just as soft).
19. A shimmering baked bronzer that works perfectly as a highlighter on medium or darker skin tones.
23. A sample set of Make's favorite products, including two eyeshadows, makeup remover, and a lipstick.
24. A pan of brightly pigmented eyeshadow that packs a big impact without costing the big bucks.
It's highly buildable, with consistent color that makes doing a bold eye a breeze.
Get them from Kiko Cosmetics for $5.