1. A mega-useful eyeshadow palette full of 88 rich colors (the budget-friendly price comes to about 18 cents per shade!).
2. A delicious-smelling lip gloss infused with real dried flowers and mineral oil to leave your pout soft and shiny.
3. A rosy powder blush with a soft and poofy applicator for anyone who wants to feel like an old-fashioned starlet while putting on their face.
4. A protein-packed foam designed to clear congested skin, refine pores, and kick excess oil's ass.
5. A set of 10 (10!) rose gold domed brushes that'll look gorgeous on your vanity AND make blending your makeup actually effortless.
6. A heavenly jar of whipped body butter masquerading as a giant rose (it will leave your skin equally petal-soft).
7. A quick-drying eyeliner in the shape of a quill and ink bottle to make your winged cat-eye skills as masterful as a calligrapher's.
8. A set of mini lipsticks you can keep in your purse for changing your lip color with your mood.
9. A five-piece rainbow brush set that's perfect for pretending to be a unicorn beauty YouTuber while applying your makeup.
10. A vitamin C–enriched foundation for anyone who's a sucker for cute packaging but also loves high-quality makeup.
It comes in a squeeze bottle applicator so you can dispense juuuuust the right amount.
Get it from Asos for $10.50.
11. A moisturizing hydrogel eye sheet mask to make your skin radiant (and also give you butterfly kisses).
12. A makeup sponge with precise edges that'll make you say, "What Beautyblender?"
13. A golden peel-off mask with snail secretion, willow leaf extract, and jojoba seed oil to leave your skin luxuriously soft.
It also has literal gold in it, making it perfect for during-masking Snapchats.
Get it from Amazon for $21.93.
14. A cream eyeliner and brush set that gives Benefit and MAC a run for their money.
Just listen to reviewer Samantha Loos: "I was about to buy the expensive, high-end version of this product from MAC. But I said why not, I'll try this out. It has lasted me forever and goes on just the same as MAC would. Stays on all day too. I just put some powder over it to set it and I'm good!"
Get it from Amazon for $2.99.
15. A rainbow highlighter to give any mere mortal a mermaid-worthy glow.
For any Ariel who doesn't need a Triton to cast a rainbow.
Get it from Asos for $9.
16. A powder blush in a delicate flower shape that looks more department store than drugstore.
17. A stackable cube highlighter that one reviewer touted as better than Benefit's High Beam (at less than half the price).
Just dab on and blend with your fingers for the ultimate luminous glow.
Get it from Soko Glam for $12.
18. A mild exfoliator with notes of jasmine and sandalwood for anyone who really loves cashmere (and wants their skin to feel just as soft).
19. A shimmering baked bronzer that works perfectly as a highlighter on medium or darker skin tones.
20. A super-lengthening mascara with Art Deco–inspired packaging.
21. Wallet-friendly clay masks that reviewers shout out as a dupe for those pricey Glamglow masks.
22. A pair of metallic manicure scissors that you'll want to leave out on the table.
23. A sample set of Make's favorite products, including two eyeshadows, makeup remover, and a lipstick.
24. A pan of brightly pigmented eyeshadow that packs a big impact without costing the big bucks.
It's highly buildable, with consistent color that makes doing a bold eye a breeze.
Get them from Kiko Cosmetics for $5.
25. A creamy butter bronzer without any pesky sparkles, giving your skin a natural-looking glow.
It's also one of the rare bronzers that doesn't look orange on fair skin!
Get it from Amazon for $12.57.
26. A primer that's chock-full of honey and actual gold flakes because you deserve it, damn it.
Also because the honey kills annoying bacteria while the gold flakes promote the skin's natural radiance.
Get it from Amazon for $15.19.