1. A coffee compendium so you never mix up a latte and a macchiato again.
2. A watercolor guide to culinary herbs.
3. A compendium of Broadway costumes, from Showboat to Hamilton.
4. A pretty black and white guide to those extremely confusing laundry symbols.
5. A color-coordinated chart to remind you which veggies are in season.
6. A star-studded constellation poster that glows in the dark.
7. A print of all 151 original Pokémon by Pantone colors.
8. A minimalist guide to important kitchen conversions.
9. A gemstone chart that really lets those jewel tones pop.
10. A map that tells you exactly where your favorite British shows are filmed.
11. A swirly nebula that secretly lists all of the Nintendo Entertainment System games.
12. A definitive guide to all pasta shapes for any budding carbiologist.
13. A graphic chart of the lunar cycle.
14. A guide to kitchen knives that looks pretty sharp.
15. A patent poster to your favorite "piece of junk."
16. A taxonomy of Shakespearean insults by subject.
17. A beer guide by the glass.
18. A detailed fact sheet about your favorite landmark.
$17.99, Inked and Screened.
19. A vintage-looking chart of superpowers by type.
20. A labeled graphic of famous cats.... in the shape of a cat!
21. A beautifully illustrated flower anatomy poster.
22. An illustrated map of the highlights of the New York marathon route.
23. A neon guide to the hippest slang from the 1980s.
24. A periodic table of the Game of Thrones families.
25. A guide to cuts of meat and where they come from.
26. A set of faux-chalkboard film schematics worthy of any movie buff.
27. An illustrated list of the U.S. presidents for your white house.
28. A profile of your perfect pup.
$4.90, Paper Paint Pixels.