We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A one-piece swimsuit with a crocheted front and removable straps you can wear as a bandeau, halter neck, or with a crisscross back.
Skip ahead to your favorite:
2. A high-waisted bikini set you can trust on even the speediest water slides — it won't budge.
3. A colorblocked bikini with an unlined bralette-style top to keep you cool on the hottest days of the summer.
4. A peplum tankini to make you say "Let's flamin-GO to the pool!"
5. A monokini that'll make you want to take a ~plunge~.
6. A long-sleeve one-piece that'll protect you from the sun's rays — just make sure to apply sunscreen to the adorable cutout.
7. A gingham bikini top with molded cups and lots of support to make swimsuit shopping with bigger boobs more of a picnic.
8. A high-cut maillot that'll spell out your summer motto, whether it's "sun's out, buns out," "rosé all day," or just "pizza."
9. A scalloped bikini that's far more adorable than the sea creature it's named for.
10. A halter-neck suit with bottoms that are both high rise and high ~rose~.
11. A strappy two-piece to support you (and your boobs) in all your endeavors.
12. A pleated-front swimsuit worthy of any siren.
13. A long-sleeve rashguard two piece for anyone loves SPF but also wants to look stylish.
14. An off-the-shoulder swimsuit to help you ~earn your stripes~.
15. A push-up bikini with molded cups and underwire to give you all the support you (and your boobs) need.
Me, while putting this post together for you guys:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.