Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. A super plush cat tree your feline friend won't get tired of.
2. An elephant necklace to grace any jewelry ~trunk~.
3. A set of fine-tipped pens to use when coloring *or* drawing.
4. A spooky bulldog that'll protect your house from any candy thieves on Halloween.
5. A TARDIS bottle opener that makes the famous VWORP noise when it touches metal.
6. A book that may (*may*) help you feel a bit more like a grown-up.
7. A pack of protein bars that don't taste like shit.
8. A pancake griddle that makes preparing breakfast basically foolproof.
9. A spray that'll keep suede boots salt-stain-free once winter arrives.
10. A Yoda costume that'll make you say, "Something good to eat, give me."
11. A bat onesie that's the perfect outfit for binging scary movies.
12. Edible eyeballs that'll make mealtime more fun for kids (as well as their parents).
13. A BFA-free bottle that helps your baby latch on.
14. A pair of pink padded gloves that'll make you want to sign up for boxing lessons ASAP.
15. Vegan suede boots that look like the real deal.
16. A bat shelter that'll turn your home into the haunted house of your dreams.
17. An electric toothbrush that'll make your next dentist appointment a joy.
18. And a Roald Dahl classic that'll scare adults and kids alike.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week's post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.