1. Super high-waisted leggings that are not see through. At all.
2. Classic leggings to buy in every color.
3. Shark-print leggings that'll take a bite out of your bad mood.
Get them from Modcloth for $24.99.
Promising review: "Listen. Everyone has considered these leggings. If you are that person, and you haven't bought them yet I ask you to reconsider. If you do not like having your clothes noticed by others, do not buy these shark pants. If you don't like feeling both dangerous, awesome, and AMAZING; do not buy these shark pants. They have made my life better. #sharkpants" —Jaimee
4. Burgundy velvet leggings that'll make you feel like royalty.
Rating: 4/5 / Sizes: XS-4X / Also available in black.
Get them from Modcloth for $29.99.
Promising review: "Yes yes yes. These leggings are just perfect. Soft, comfortable, and as beautiful as they can be. The color is rich and they look wonderful on. Do yourself a favor and get these fabulous leggings." —Elizabeth
5. Faux-leather leggings that look like the real deal.
6. Dressy leggings with a panel of color-changing sequins down the leg.
7. Magical leggings with the Hogwarts crest printed right on them.
8. Fleece-lined plaid leggings that will keep you warm on even the blusteriest day in the Scottish highlands.
Get them from Modcloth for $24.99.
Promising review: "I love these leggings! They fit like a dream — snug and slimming without showing pantry lines, and so cozy warm. The plaid pattern is actually pretty subtle, which makes them great for work or going out paired with a gray sweater or tunic. Just make sure to wash them very thoroughly as the color bleeds a little when they're new." —Jackie
9. Mid-rise leggings that will stay put all day.
10. Soft leggings in a fun print that are perfect for working out or just hanging out in.
Rating: 5/5 / Sizes: XXS-XXL / Available in five patterns.
Get them from Aerie for $20.97 (on sale from $34.95).
Promising review: "These leggings are seriously the best. The inside is lined with a super soft material that feels great against the legs, and it also will provide a bit of insulation for the cooler fall days! Definitely worth the money, and the colors and patterns (I got the grey and the pretty in pink) are true to color and design. " —Kit Kat Attack
11. True-to-color galaxy print leggings that are out of this world.
Rating: 4.5/5 / Sizes: XS-XXL / Available in 16 colors and prints.
Get them from Amazon for $11.99+.
Promising review: "I love these pants. The feel good on my skin. They aren't see-through. They make my butt look out of this world. The only downside is my boyfriend is really tired of me making that joke every time I wear these." —Hanna
12. Moisture-wicking leggings with some stylish added ventilation.
13. American Apparel leggings that provide lots of coverage and support.
14. High-rise leggings with sleek zippers at the ankles.
15. Organic cotton leggings that are crazy comfy.
16. Black velvet leggings to wear with sweaters, dresses, and skirts all winter.
17. Thick leggings you can totally wear to the office as pants.
Rating: 5/5 / Sizes: XXS-XXL (petite, regular, and tall) / Available in three colors.
Get them from Ann Taylor for $79.
Promising review: "I'm normally a bit skeptical of leggings — most of the time they look like running tights — but these are five steps above! The material is thick and structured and incredibly flattering! I received so many compliments when I wore them out to dinner. They are ankle pants and I do have long legs, but they're a really cute '60s sort of style.—Fitzholly
18. Mesh-inset leggings that are tough-looking but comfy.
19. Faux fur-lined leggings that will keep you super warm.
20. Faux leather leggings that are really worth the investment.
21. Maternity leggings that never slide down.
22. Sporty leggings that are super opaque.
23. And athletic leggings you'll wear to more than just the gym. (Plus they're Oprah's favorite!)
Get them from Gap for $64.95.
Promising review: "Gap's high rise blackout leggings are wonderful. This is my second pair and I'm sure I'll be back for more. They're not cheap but they're worth it!" —Bean Pole
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.