We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Move over Netflix; thanks to Amazon's Kindle Unlimited, there's a new binge in town: the book binge.
The service usually costs $9.99/month (which is less than the cost of one new book a month), but right now, first time Kindle readers (wither you are or aren't a Prime member) can get six months of months of Kindle Unlimited for just $29.97! It's usually $59.94, which means you're getting it for 50% OFF. I know.
Pro tip: you don't even have to have a Kindle to take advantage; you can read any of these books (plus any ebook on Amazon) right on your smartphone or tablet! All you have to do is download the Kindle app and get reading!
1. All seven(!!!) Harry Potter books, which will have you saying, "Accio Kindle!" whenever you're forced to put it down.
2. The Super Easy Vegan Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Easy, Healthy Recipes, for people who want to save money, time, animal products, or any combination thereof.
3. The Butterfly Garden, which is set in a remote mansion with a beautiful garden overseen by the Gardener, a disturbed man who captures young woman and tattoos them to make them look like butterflies.
4. You Have The Right to Remain Innocent, a primer on your rights in the face of police interrogation (and why they're so important).
5. The Sun and Her Flowers, Kaur's second collection of poetry, for anyone who loved Milk and Honey.
6. The Handmaid's Tale, Margaret Atwood's gripping dystopian novel about a wildly repressive theocracy that was once the US.
7. A River in Darkness, a riveting memoir about life in — and escape from — North Korea.
8. Stoned: Jewelry, Obsession, and How Desire Shapes the World — a fascinating account of jewelry's place in history (and our collective obsessions).
9. Beneath a Scarlet Sky, a historical novel based on the true story of an 18-year-old Italian man who joins an underground railroad to help Jews escape...until a unique opportunity to spy on the Nazis presents itself.
10. Matchmaking for Beginners, the perfect novel for when you've already seen all the rom-coms.
11. The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs, a guide to using the clues you'll find in the natural world to better understand your surroundings (or, at the very least, be the most interesting person on any hike).
12. Alex & Me, the true story of the friendship between a scientist and her parrot (and what it taught us about animal intelligence), which you'll definitely want to read if you like pets more than people.
13. Cat's Cradle, a must read for anyone who loves Vonnegut, apocalypse fiction, sci-fi, strangely prescient satire, or laughing through the fear.
14. Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More, a collection of issues #1-#5 so you can get even more excited for the upcoming movie.
15. 1984, the terrifying classic about a future where Big Brother is always watching.
This deal won't be around forever; you only have until October 13th to sign up! And what better way to spend the fall than curled up with a blanket and a book, amirite?
Try your first six months of Kindle Unlimited for $29.97.
And non-Prime members, fret not! This deal is available to all!