7. Give clear jewelry a boost of color with a coat of nail polish.
14. Prevent silver from tarnishing by placing chalk in your jewelry box.
Use this household silverware hack for your jewelry! Chalkboard chalk absorbs moisture, keeping your silver from tarnishing. Be sure to change the chalk every few months for the best results.
18. Use this trick to convert vintage clip-ons to pierced earrings.
Bye, pinched lobes!
21. Make necklaces longer by adding a bracelet.
Lots of vintage necklaces come with as a matching set, but you can also use a plain gold or silver link bracelet.
- The Republican health care bill is all but dead after President Trump asked Speaker Paul Ryan to scrap a vote when it was clear it wouldn't pass.
- Paul Ryan was forced to admit that "Obamacare is the law of the land" after the failure of the Republican health care bill.
- It's time for Ivanka Trump to "stand for women" against Republican health care policies, says Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍