If You Still Haven’t Shopped Prime Day, These 48 Things Under $50 Are All Winners
Taking a great price and making it even ::chef's kiss: greater.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon Prime Day, the day when Amazon has more deals than you could ever conceivably look through in an ENTIRE LIFETIME ends today!
We waded through the mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals move quickly on Prime Day. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Prime Day to see our latest updates as the deals change!
Note: To get these deals you have to be a Prime member, so if you aren’t already, sign up for a free 30 day trial here.
1. A compact espresso maker for 47% off so you can make your favorite caffeinated bevvies right at home and save sooooo much money in the long run. It even has a built-in milk frother!
2. A sassy swimsuit for 46% off with a cut-out in the middle so you can *show off some skin* and rock a one-piece at the same time. And to think they say we couldn't have it all...
3. A mushroom growing kit for 25% off that grows right there in the packaging, so you can add some sweet, sweet umami flavors to new dishes by sautéing, roasting, or air frying them up.
4. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays for 30% off, infused with aloe and soothing scents that'll make every day feel like a spa day (and help keep your skin nice 'n' hydrated).
5. A pack of Crest 3D Whitestrips for 44% off so you can get pearly whites without spending too much green. They mold to your teeth with their no-slip design to dramatically lift even years' old stains. Their widely-loved bleaching formula works overtime so you can see results FAST.
6. A pair of high-waisted yoga pants for 46% off complete *with pockets* for your phone so you can work out with your tunes orrrr lounge with your favorite device.
7. A slim-edge bidet for 29% off to give you that ~cleaner than clean~ feeling (and saving you $$$ on toilet paper!).
8. An Anker portable charger for 30% off so you can head out with the confidence that you won't have your phone die on you.
9. An Instant Pot Duo Nova for 38% off designed for pressure cooking beginners. Deep breath: it works as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, food warmer, and yogurt maker!
10. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for 30% off, which over *100,000* five-star reviewers swear by for dramatic length and volume *without* clumps, thanks to the flake- and gob-free formula and cone-shaped brush. You can stock up and save!
11. The Amazon 4K Fire TV stick for 50% off so you can stream eeeeeverything your heart desires basically as soon as you plug the thing in. Hello cutting the cable cord and saving money — makes for a great gift too!
13. A microfiber hair towel wrap for 39% off so you can dry your hair faster AND not drip all over the place (cold water down your back...not a fan).
14. A ruffly swimsuit for 35% off that'll make you want to ~take the plunge~ this summer. And the open, lace-up back is just as cute as the front!
15. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush for 25% off to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
16. An Amazon Echo Dot (the newest one with majorly upgraded speakers!!) for 50% off with voice-control technology so you can tell Alexa to play music, send messages, tell you the news or weather, control smart devices, make purchases...and so much more. Speak, and it shall be so.
17. A reusable Revlon oil-absorbing roller stick for 30% off with a ball made of volcanic stone that sucks the excess shine right off your face. Just pop it out and give it a wash once in a while and you can reuse it over and over and over again!
18. A sleek white metal desk for 48% off for your designated WFH space (or to use as a vanity if you have as many beauty products as I do).
19. An American Dental Association-accepted Waterpik Water Flosser for 43% off that'll improve gum health and remove up to 99.9% of plaque with good 'ol water pressure, and make it especially easier to maneuver around braces, implants, and other dental work! Let's face it, we're adults and the idea of flossing shouldn't have us running for the hills (I'm guilty as charged).
20. A PhoneSoap sanitizer for 40% off to kill 99.9% of germs on the toilet seat that is your phone. It fits almost all phone sizes (including the iPhone X), demolishes bacteria with UV rays, AND charges their device at the same time.
21. A bottle of Bioderma micellar water for 33% off for your double cleansing routine — it removes makeup, grime, and excess oil without harsh scrubbing or irritating sensitive skin.
22. A compact Dash stand mixer for 38% off if you're not ready to take the full KitchenAid plunge. Reviewers love it, and at under $50, it's a great buy for whipping up chocolate chip cookie dough and mashed potatoes as often as possible.
23. A TikTok-famous mirrored alarm clock for 27% off to add some style to your bedside table and make it rreeeaaalllyyyy easy to see if you need to get up yet. It also has brightness settings so you can get some Zzzs.
24. A set of Rubbermaid vented lid storage containers for 31% off with lids that snap onto the *bottom* of containers, meaning you'll never have to go on a 15-minute hunt for the right pair while your leftovers are sitting out.
25. A classic Levi's denim jacket for 40% off, which is honestly just an investment in "cute jacket to throw on over any summer outfit when someone cranks the AC too high" situations.
26. A phone tripod for 25% off with flexible grips so it'll go the distance, whether you're securing it to your bike for a good old fashioned POV TikTok or just trying to get the dang thing to hold still while you FaceTime the fam.
27. A suuuper popular Bio-Oil for 26% off made with vitamins A and E, chamomile, and lavender — you may recognize it as a product a lot of people use to help fade scars (both old and new), soothe cracked and dry skin, and help moisturize without affecting your pores, but people are also using it in quarantine to help with dry and painful skin on their hands from hand-washing and sanitizing.
28. A SodaStream Fizzi for 47% off so you can have all the seltzer (and sodas) your heart desires right at the push of a button — you'll save money *and* not have to carry heavy cans or bottles from the grocery store anymore.
30. An 10.25-inch Lodge cast iron skillet for 43% off so you can get a great sear on a steak, transfer dishes right from the stove to the oven, and (of course) make a giant skillet cookie.
31. A two-pack of Blk & Bold dark roast coffee for 25% off to get your morning off to a caffeinated and delicious start.
32. A grooming glove for 27% off designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting — so your pet won't fidget or get uncomfortable, and your sofa (and clothes!) won't be constantly covered in hair.
33. A weighted blanket for up to 40% off many reviewers swear by to help them relax and drift off to sleep — it's like a comforting hug, but in blanket form.
34. A three-month supply tube of Grande Cosmetics' lash serum for 30% off that, with a one-minute nightly application, can help your lashes grow to their full potential, looking longer and fuller in just a few weeks.
36. A True & Co v-neck bralette for 30% that is truly one of the comfiest bras imaginable. It's fully seamless and makes for a peeeerfect layering piece — I've worn these two for y e a r s.
37. A popular Nest bamboo candle for 26% off so you can stock up on your favorite scent without having to carry heavy bags home from Home Goods like usual. Just me?
38. A seat cushion for 30% off that is indeed under my own butt right now as I write this. It's made with memory foam to cushion and hug your body to keep it supported as you sit.
39. A pair of high-waisted bike shorts (with pocket!) for 33% off available in three lengths. Will you want to buy all three? Based on how much I personally wear bike shorts All Summer Long (for working out! for ~fashun~!), probably yes.
40. A pair of Skullcandy wireless earbuds for 55% off designed to be extra comfy on your ears for longterm wear, which you're gonna need considering they've got 16 (!!) hours of battery life in 'em.
41. A lightweight parachute hammock for 41% off you'll be absolutely thrilled to have once you reach the end of your next hike and can take a true rest before heading back down the trail.
42. An Alexa-enabled Blink Mini camera for 43% off so versatile you might want them all over your home — the motion-detecting and night vision tech make them great options for baby monitors, checking in on pets during the day, and communicating with visitors at the front door. You can even see, hear, and speak through them, and sync multiple cameras together to see all over your home.
43. A Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker for 35% off complete with a small strap so you can pin him onto your backpack and take him wherever you go 😭.
44. Zesty Paws allergy supplement for 30% off for dogs with skin sensitivities. These soft chews deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help improve immune function, aide digestion, promote healthy skin, and add shine to a dog's coat.
45. A Black & Decker cordless drill set for 29% off, because this is just a handy thing to have around! Never know when something needs building or fixing....
46. A Dash air fryer for 33% off so you can reheat fries, make at-home crunchy deliciousness (HELLO wings!), and more without having to deal with hot oil or a whole deep fryer.
47. A motion-activated toilet light for 33% off that'll make tripping or waking someone up with the bathroom light when you have to pee at 3 a.m. a thing of the past, not to mention bowl over any future overnight guests.
48. A HoMedics foot bath for 43% off you can count on to take their next at-home spa night to the next level. This device can quickly turn cold water hot and it has water jets for a nice massage. There's even an attached pumice stone so they can exfoliate their feet and have them feeling soft and smooth.
49. A pair of faux fur sandal slippers for 33% off to keep your tootsies cozy but not overheated all year long. Talk about luxury.
50. Stasher bags for up to 30% off, aka the cutest reusable silicone sandwich and snack bags you ever did see. Not only will these help you reduce waste, but these leakproof babies will cook, sous vide, or freeze, *and* are dishwasher-safe to boot.
51. Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant (all of your favorite skincare TikTokers swear by it) for 15% off, which isn't a ton but is great for stocking up on, since it's almost never on sale. This cult-fave product unclogs pores, banishes dead skin cells, and evens out skin tone.
Looking for even more incredible Prime Day deals? Check out all of our favorites:
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Home Deals
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Beauty Deals
*Practical Things Worth Buying On Amazon Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Pet Deals
*Here Are All The Best Prime Day Sex Toy Deals
*Things To Treat Yourself To On Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day You'll Use All Summer
*Here's What Parents Should Actually Buy On Amazon Prime Day
*Things To Buy On Prime Day That Make Perfect Gifts
*Things You'll Want To Splurge On This Prime Day
*Here Are All The Best Amazon Prime Day Style Deals