New England Patriots
3. Ser Alliser Thorne = Bill Belichick
How They’re Alike: Two men who seem to joylessly go about their jobs, with Thorne training the newest members of the Night’s Watch and Belichick trying to deliver a fourth Super Bowl title to New England. Almost unarguably the surliest men in their respective professions.
4. Tyrion Lannister = Wes Welker and Danny Woodhead
How They’re Alike: Too easy.
6. Ned Stark = Ray Lewis
How They’re Alike: Aging warriors who have proudly served as Wardens of the North (specifically the AFC North, in Lewis’ case). Also, I can see someone like Lewis living by the words, “The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword.”
7. Bronn = Bernard Pollard
How They’re Alike: Swords for hire in their respective worlds (Pollard has played for three teams in the past four years) who have shown a penchant for exploits in combat; Bronn fought for Tyrion Lannister’s freedom, while Pollard was involved in plays resulting in season-ending injuries to Tom Brady and Wes Welker. No word on whether season two of Game of Thrones will feature Bronn “popping it.”
8. Jon Snow = Joe Flacco
How They’re Alike: I imagine Ravens fans constantly refer to their quarterback as “that bastard,” while Jon Snow actually is a bastard. And whenever misfortune strikes, they immediately revert to a sad, hangdog expression. If Flacco continues to regress, he might as well pack his things and head for the Wall.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺