1. When you tell someone how long you have to go without food or drink and they're like:
2. And then you have to answer the usual questions like, "no, not even water."
3. Noooo, not even gum.
4. When all that plays on TV are food/restaurant ads.
5. When your friends invite you out for lunch.
6. When you accidentally curse.
7. When someone unknowingly offers you food.
8. Restraining yourself from movies and music.
9. When something "impure" comes up on the internet.
10. Tasting the food you made while you were fasting.
11. Your bathroom after you've made Wuḍū.
12. Waking up for Suhoor like:
13. During Suhoor you're like:
14. When you wake up late for Suhoor:
15. Setting the table for Iftaar and staring at all the food.
16. Trying not to drool and failing.
17. Those last few minutes before Iftaar seem to be an eternity.
18. When it's finally Iftaar time.
19. That first bite.
20. But then you stop the charade of having good table manners and...
23. But then once you're done eating, you feel like:
24. When you go into the mosque and all you can smell is attar:
25. Trying to finding your shoes at the mosque looks something like this:
26. And you're like:
27. During salat, you can't help but think "BOTTOMS UP!"
28. And then before you know it, it's Eid.
29. And though Ramadan may not always have been easy, you know you're blessed and lucky to have so much in your life.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!