10. Mozart vs Skrillex. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2
Of all the ‘Epic Rap Battles of History’ this one has to go down as one of the most epic. I mean Mozart was kind of the Skrillex of his day, right? He was a musical genius and a prolific composer. And Skrillex is a musical ‘genius’ who is also a prolific ‘composer’. Lots in common. Yeah…no. Also Team Mozart for life.
9. “THE NFL: A BAD LIP READING”–A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL
Another popular series kicked it up a notch with this hilarious take on the NFL. The truth is, the bad lip readings sometimes make more sense than what NFL players say IRL! Sorry to be mean but….it’s true.
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
Everyone was talking about this brilliant marketing video for the remake of the film Carrie. I bet the movie wishes it had as many views as the video got!
7. YOLO (feat. Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
Okay, in 2014 can we officially retire YOLO? But let’s not retire this song, because it points out how ridiculous the whole YOLO trend was to begin with. And we should never forget. Ever
6. Volvo Trucks - The Epic Split feat. Van Damme
Who would have guessed that Jean Claude van Damme would have been in anything that people wanted to see this year? Well he was and it was crazy cool. You gotta love the warning not to try this stunt. AS IF WE COULD EVER DO THIS!!!
5. baby&me / the new evian film
Another commercial that was just too damn adorable not to share. I mean who doesn’t love babies? Well, there are circumstances that no one loves babies, but in the fantasy world of commercials they’re always a good thing!
4. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version)
Oh jeez, this is so disturbingly hilarious. The only reason I accept chatroulette still being a ‘thing’ is so that we can get more chatroulette prank videos like this one.
3. How Animals Eat Their Food
I love this video so damn much. I think of it every time I eat like an an animal. Like last night when I was dipping potato chips into damn salsa
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
Was the Harlem Shake actually this year?? It seems like such a distant memory, probably because it flamed out so quickly. But even still…the video that started it all managed to come in at number 2. It’s nice to look back and know that sometimes we as a people do reject dumb things
1. Ylvis - The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
And sometimes we embrace super dumb things. It’s no surprise that this Ylvis hit came in at number one, with over 300 million views. But jeez is it ever a surprise that it became popular in the first place. We get it interent! You love weird ass things more than anything else. Looking forward to a lifetime of wtf with you
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦