1. Our professors would have magical swagger.
2. The campus (if locatable) is gorgeous.
3. Classroom presentations are always heavy on the visuals.
4. We'd have to sign a "death waiver" upon admission.
5. Because magical lab experiments would be a lot more interesting than dissecting frogs.
6. Nothing is ever what it appears to be.
7. We'd actually look forward to tests.
8. Our quad games would be way more fun than Ultimate Frisbee.
9. Studying would actually be fun.
10. We'd always be the life of the party.
11. What we learned would definitely come in handy outside the classroom.
12. Blowing off steam would literally be that.
13. And making the honor roll would be the least of our worries.
All images courtesy of Syfy.