27 Times Chris O'Dowd Was The Most Flawless Man Ever
1. Chris O'Dowd is the cuddliest, most wonderful human being.
2. His kisses taste like moonbeams and rainbows and Jelly Babies.
3. He sings beautiful ballads on the ukelele.
4. As Simon in The Boat That Rocked he made everyone cry a million tears when he sang along to "Stay With Me Baby".
5. He knows his way around a lightsaber.
6. He appreciates how wonderful it is to be a woman.
7. This might be because he grew up with three sisters. Chris spoke about his family on NPR's Fresh Air:
My sister would put makeup on me, and then - essentially, when you're the youngest of five, it's often left to some of the elder siblings to have parental duties, like waking the young kids up in the morning. And so they would deliberately wake me up really late so I didn't have time to wash or anything. And then when I got to school, I would - there would be some laughing and snickering. And I would run into the toilet and find that I had been given smoky eye or some blusher during my sleep
8. His character Roy in The IT Crowd spoke to you on so many levels.
9. He summarised your disdain for human beings.
10. He expressed your deepest fear...
11. Bonus: There's an IT Crowd reference in Thor: The Dark World.
12. O'Dowd's awkward mannerisms make him infinitely more attractive.
13. Like most of us, he can get a bit confused from time to time.
14. His dance moves are always A+++.
15. Chris is a bit of a troublemaker, which makes him all the more irresistible.
Here Chris tried to put off Andrew Scott when Scott accepted his IFTA for Best Supporting Actor.
16. In Bridesmaids he played the sexiest police officer the world has ever seen.
17. We would never EVER leave you after a night of passion Chris.
18. Even with this slightly longer hairdo Chris looks like a sexy Jesus.
19. His facial hair belongs in a museum.
20. His beautiful puckered lips make angels weep.
21. A topless Chris O'Dowd is a thing of indisputable beauty.
22. Even when he's standing next to a hot supermodel you only have eyes for Chris.
23. Chris appreciates his fans. Old, young and vintage.
24. Chris and his wife Dawn O'Porter will give you so many relationship goals.
25. Seriously, if you guys are looking to adopt someone? 🙋
26. Speaking to The Guardian about the last time he cried Chris said:
When our baby took to the boob for the first time: happy tears at him having his first feed, but also sad at the thought of how many more boobs he'll seek out before he's truly happy.