2. You know you need an intervention, but it’s just not going to happen.
5. And when you finally reach the end of a season, hysteria sets in.
6. Your life is a literal mess.
7. Netflixing is no longer contained to your room.
9. Of course, there are some functions on Netflix you wish they would change.
10. Spoilers make you despair.
11. And the whole “Are You Still Watching?” thing, is absolutely pointless.
15. You’ve become all too familiar with this “black screen of doom and self-loathing”.
16. It’s fair to say your habit has caused your life to come to a standstill.
19. But at the end of the day Netflix understands your needs better than ~anyone~.
24. Friendships have ended over Netflix.