1. When you first get a cool new fringe, you want to show it off to the world.
2. But one day later, a demon crawls into your hair and your bangs develops a mind of their own.
3. Just when you think you've styled it perfectly, you turn around and ~BOOM~ there's a hair flick that won't go down.
4. Or a parting magically appears where you don't want it, forming a peephole for your eye.
5. And the more you try to fix it, the worse it gets.
Leaving you longing for those times your fringe did look good, the good old days.