1. Kristen Wiig uses her natural awkwardness to produce comic gold.
2. Like the time she went on the The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon as “Khaleesi” aka “Karen”.
The Mother of Dragons herself absolutely loved it.
3. She also did a similar appearance as Harry Styles.
4. And let's not forget Michael Jordan.
5. Her talent knows no limit. Just when you think you've seen it all, she comes out with another gem. Remember her Kris Jenner impression on SNL?
6. When you've got the world eagerly anticipating what you do next, you'd think you'd be paralyzed with fear. Not Wiig.
7. Every role she takes on, she completely owns. We literally cannot wait to see her in Zoolander 2.
8. Awkward dancing is Wiig's forte:
9. And she let loose during Sia's "Chandelier" performance at the 57th Annual Grammys.
10. Speaking of dancing, she told Vogue: "Sometimes I need to blow off steam and go dance really hard."
11. Wiig seems like the ultimate dance partner and all-round BFF.
12. Whilst Wiig is part of an awesome group of female comedians, she rightfully refuses to be compared to her pals:
13. She poses for photos like a total goofball, there's no pouting or duckface to be seen.
14. On The Ellen Show she shared this adorably dorky throwback photo.
15. And she showcased her awkward flirting in Anchorman 2.
16. Wiig's films are always hilarious but also relatable, intelligent and moving.
17. Wiig is also an insanely talented writer, she co-wrote the classic Bridesmaids.
18. Which spawned an infinite amount of memes.
19. Wiig constantly challenges herself.
20. She knows just how important it is to chase your dreams.
21. Despite being the most hilarious person in the world, Wiig doesn't like speaking to crowds. She told TIME:
At parties, I'll start talking and notice everyone is looking at me and feel dumb and say, 'Forget it,' and then start eating things.
22. And in a Marie Claire feature she spoke about being a shy kid:
I am shyer than most people think… I hated speaking in public. I would miss school just so I wouldn't have to do it.