1. You've said goodbye to all your college friends
2. And suddenly nothing in life makes sense anymore
3. You're out on your own and trying to make it in the "real world"
4. But you still don't really know what the hell you're doing
5. You get your first post-grad paycheck
6. But fancy living is hard with all those student loans
7. Life at home isn't as fun as you remembered
8. And you feel surprisingly old when hearing college freshman talk about starting school
9. Whether you're hired for your first "grown-up" job...
10. ...Or not...
11. Either way, you're already reminiscing about your college days
12. You've forgotten how to meet people outside of campus
13. And you try to resist your parents' unsolicited advice
14. But the only thing that makes you feel better is reuniting with old friends
So what's the secret to success after college?
Who knows? All you can do is work hard and hang in there
But don't sweat it, because you're Eugene H. Krabs, and you're awesome.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!