1. You own being single like it’s your business.
You got this, you’re awesome, and you’re going to rock your single-ness!
2. Still owning it and owning it with serious SWAG!
Heck you got this!
3. Oh hey, look! Still owning it!
4. But then… The Notebook happens
5. And the downward spiral begins…
6. You seek solace in alcohol.
7. But alcohol isn’t enough, so you throw food in as well.
8. But you still can’t get away from them darn couples.
9. I mean like seriously.
10. You also can’t escape the, “Are you with someone?” questions.
11. Thanks to society, this happens:
12. You try this:
13. And it peps you up enough to say it cheerily.
At least you’re getting close to acceptance.
14. Which gets you to this stage:
15. After all you’ve got a pocket full of sunshine.
16. … and you’ve got your awesome self.
17. Therefore you don’t need anyone.
18. See? You’re going to be just… fine.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎