1. She is confident in who she is!
We need confidence in out future President. Someone who isn’t afraid to be herself.
2. She wants to be an example to the world
3. Instead of wars she’d have dance-offs between countries
She gets everyone to dance!!
Even the first lady
And POTUS! Ain’t nobody that can do that (except Ellen of course)
4. She knows how to appeal to children
6. and adults!
Basically ALL crowds and sections of society!
7. She even appeals to animals
You know they’d totally vote for her.
8. She knows that children are the future and invests in them
9. She has no skeletons in her closet and is completely open and honest!
10. She is ALL knowing
Everyone wants a President who knows everything!
11. She knows what’s good and bad for her people
12. She won’t hesitate to state her opinions. Straight up. No hanky-panky
13. She practices what she preaches
14. Feelings of annoyance, stress, pain and anger would melt away cause you’d be laughing all the time!
I mean look at her! How can you not smile?
15. She helped make this beautiful girl’s dreams come true
And you know she’d help you achieve your dreams as well!
16. She’d change the way society functions in the best way possible
You go, Ellen D!
17. This would be her political stand and this is how she would run the world
That sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
So, once again, how is she not President of the world yet?
VOTE FOR ELLEN DEGENERES!
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭