3. The Bed Relationship
It’s a connection like no other. When you’re away you yearn for the comfort and warmth and hug-like quality that it’s provided you. You probably wake up every morning singing, “It’s so hard to say goodbye to you bed.” It makes you feel so safe and snug, you can’t imagine life without it.
4. The Shoe Relationship
Obsessed with shoes is more like it. Your sole purpose of having a job is to support your shoe relationship. If anyone tried to take that away from you, you’d be broken. They make you feel sexy, suave, confident! Why wouldn’t you want a shoe ‘ship?
5. The Pet Relationship
They love you unconditionally, they listen to your demands, they comfort you when you’re sad, they wait for you patiently when you’re gone, they aren’t afraid to show their affections, deep emotions don’t scare them, they listen to you while you talk and they cuddle with you in bed. Can this relationship get a “hell yeah!” please?
6. The Caffeine Relationship
Nothing supports you like a good caffeine relationship. It helps you stay alert. Caffeine role plays in lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, espressos…I mean the list is endless! You’ll never be bored because caffeine always mixes it up. It makes your mornings wonderful and beautiful and so much more bearable. Now go write your coffee maker a love note.
8. The Cellphone Relationship
Your cellphone is the first thing you see when you wake up and the last thing you see before bed. Always with you, it never lets you feel alone. So, when it does die on you and there isn’t a charger for miles, all you can say to your phone is, “Please stay. I need you.” Until you charge it… and all is well with the world again.
10. The BuzzFeed Relationship
You talk about BuzzFeed with so much love. Whatever you want, BuzzFeed gives you. You’ve never felt more spoiled. It gives you humor, heart, love, stories, emotions and it helps you find yourself through various quizzes. Just say YAAAAAAAAAAS to this ‘ship!
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭