2. Although she’s mostly known for her fierce onstage antics, she proved at the Oscars that she can tone it down and still be amazing.
Placing her shoes next to her onstage was such a delicate touch.
4. Her energy onstage is infectious and she’ll make you want to jump and scream along.
5. Her image is just as loud and as dynamic as her sound.
Fashion designer Christian Joy loved Karen O’s eccentricity so much that she started designing her clothes for concerts.
She’s always sporting the freshest pair of tights.
6. She sure knows how to execute the hell out of an elegant gown.
Proving she’s crazy talented AND a kid at heart.
8. She doesn’t stick to one specific sound.
Acoustic, amped, gospel-fusion? She’s able to do it all.
9. She’s proof that you can be both badass and sweet.
13. She’s obsessed with the artistry and presentation of putting on a show.
14. She loves her fans and wants them to be a part of her music.
17. She covered Willie Nelson’s “Abandon” to raise money for Farm Aid.
The effort was sponsored by the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation.
18. She does what she wants.
20. She and her husband, director Barnaby Clay, are an insanely adorable power couple.
22. She’s not afraid to step outside her comfort zone.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.