1. She exudes confidence.
2. Although she's mostly known for her fierce onstage antics, she proved at the Oscars that she can tone it down and still be amazing.
3. But behind the polished look lies the greatest spazzy yelper of our generation.
4. Her energy onstage is infectious and she'll make you want to jump and scream along.
5. Her image is just as loud and as dynamic as her sound.
Fashion designer Christian Joy loved Karen O's eccentricity so much that she started designing her clothes for concerts.
She's always sporting the freshest pair of tights.
6. She sure knows how to execute the hell out of an elegant gown.
7. She wrote the Where The Wild Things Are soundtrack.
Proving she's crazy talented AND a kid at heart.
8. She doesn't stick to one specific sound.
9. She's proof that you can be both badass and sweet.
10. Her sex appeal is undeniable.
11. And she's perfected the "come hither" look.
12. She wrote her own psycho-opera, Stop The Virgens, which debuted in 2011 at the Creators Project: New York event.
13. She's obsessed with the artistry and presentation of putting on a show.
14. She loves her fans and wants them to be a part of her music.
15. She has proven her diverse taste by covering country-style songs like Roger Alan Wade's "If You're Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough."
16. Her hair is always fabulous.
18. She does what she wants.
19. She puts all of her emotion into her art.
20. She and her husband, director Barnaby Clay, are an insanely adorable power couple.
21. Fun is second-nature for her.
22. She's not afraid to step outside her comfort zone.
Karen O, you're truly "bigger than the sound."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!