1. OMG, is this not the most adorable creature you’ve ever seen?
If that smile doesn’t melt your heart, then there’s simply no hope for you.
3. Same goes for short people. Jerboas are proof that being tiny is amazing.
Their height ranges from 2 to 6 inches.
5. Oh, in case you thought they couldn’t be any cuter, there are pygmies as well.
Out of the 33 species of jerboa, six are pygmy.
8. Be still my heart.
Jerboas get all of the hydration they need from food, so they don’t drink water.
10. Don’t let their size fool you — these little babes are mighty.
Found from Asia to Africa, jerboas make their homes in deserts, battling extreme weather conditions.
15. In case you were wondering, their tails are usually longer than their whole bodies.
And they help with stability.
Sorry responsibilities, watching this video on repeat is now a top priority.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people have died after a hot air balloon crashed in Texas.