1. OMG, is this not the most adorable creature you’ve ever seen?
If that smile doesn’t melt your heart, then there’s simply no hope for you.
3. Same goes for short people. Jerboas are proof that being tiny is amazing.
Their height ranges from 2 to 6 inches.
5. Oh, in case you thought they couldn’t be any cuter, there are pygmies as well.
Out of the 33 species of jerboa, six are pygmy.
8. Be still my heart.
Jerboas get all of the hydration they need from food, so they don’t drink water.
10. Don’t let their size fool you — these little babes are mighty.
Found from Asia to Africa, jerboas make their homes in deserts, battling extreme weather conditions.
15. In case you were wondering, their tails are usually longer than their whole bodies.
And they help with stability.
Sorry responsibilities, watching this video on repeat is now a top priority.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."