1. Know your vices.
2. It's okay to be way more into games and activities than your friends.
3. Challenging yourself helps you grow.
4. Express yourself.
5. Be proud of your ideas.
6. It's okay to be your own biggest fan.
7. It's okay to not be engrossed in pop-culture.
8. Know exactly who you are and stick with it.
9. It's good to be confident.
10. It's important to be able to poke fun at yourself.
11. Don't let the haters get you down.
12. Take pride in your interests.
13. It's okay to want to be appreciated for all you do.
14. Don't be ashamed of your musical taste.
15. Remind yourself you're on the right track.
16. The only approval you need is your own.
17. Take time to do you.
18. Know what you want.
19. It's okay to ask for help.
20. Don't be afraid to express your emotions.
21. Always check your drink.
22. Give your dad some credit.
23. Some people will never learn to check their privilege.
24. Everyone hates the speed limit.
25. You're not the only one who can't stand people who wear fake glasses.
26. If you're going to deliver bad news, you may as well have some assistance.
27. Finally, remind yourself that your life on Earth is more important than your life on the web.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!