1. When they kicked off their most impressive trick by telling the judges what’s up.
2. That time they took Simon’s wallet and passed it right on down to Howie.
3. Howie was pretty excited about it.
4. They used the greatest magic trick of all: hyperbole.
5. Took a deep breath.
6. And got down to business.
7. And wrote Simon’s credit card number on a glass wall (and backwards!)
8. Nailed it! (Better cancel that credit card Simon)
Don't Miss The Clairvoyants starring in The Illusionists Turn of the Century now on Broadway. For more info, visit TheIllusionistsLive.com
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!