IUD thing isn’t common. And that is completely false about not wearing tampons. Any competent doctor would correctly trim the strings, so they wouldn’t get “tangled” with a tampon. Tampons are completely safe to use with an IUD. And anyway, if an IUD was expulsed from the uterus (which is not common), it would be painful and not just tumble out on a dick.
Thank you. I was so steamed that someone was saying such ridiculous things about an IUD. That just misinforms and scares women who could really benefit from it.
- macyblainew "An Unknown Artist Is Drawing Masterpi..."
- macyblainew "27 Times Jennifer Lawrence and Josh H..."
- macyblainew "The 24 Worst Parts Of Having Older Si..."
- macyblainew "24 People Who Are Really Nailing This..."
- macyblainew "17 Sexy Teen Hunks Who've Actuall..."
- macyblainew "26 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just ..."