6. In fact, you’re amazing at a lot of things because of your body. You make pretty impressive babies.
Curvier girls have more omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) in their bodies. This is essential to proper brain development in children, which means that their children may be smarter and have more developed brains.
7. And may live longer than your not-so-curvy friends.
Curvy girls are less likely to have heart-related problems. Scientists say it is because hip fat appears to contain a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory, called adiponectin, they say, prevents arteries swelling up and becoming blocked.
9. Which is great because you can pull off endless peplum.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎