6. In fact, you’re amazing at a lot of things because of your body. You make pretty impressive babies.
Curvier girls have more omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) in their bodies. This is essential to proper brain development in children, which means that their children may be smarter and have more developed brains.
7. And may live longer than your not-so-curvy friends.
Curvy girls are less likely to have heart-related problems. Scientists say it is because hip fat appears to contain a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory, called adiponectin, they say, prevents arteries swelling up and becoming blocked.
9. Which is great because you can pull off endless peplum.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨