6. In fact, you’re amazing at a lot of things because of your body. You make pretty impressive babies.
Curvier girls have more omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) in their bodies. This is essential to proper brain development in children, which means that their children may be smarter and have more developed brains.
7. And may live longer than your not-so-curvy friends.
Curvy girls are less likely to have heart-related problems. Scientists say it is because hip fat appears to contain a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory, called adiponectin, they say, prevents arteries swelling up and becoming blocked.
9. Which is great because you can pull off endless peplum.
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.