6. In fact, you’re amazing at a lot of things because of your body. You make pretty impressive babies.
Curvier girls have more omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) in their bodies. This is essential to proper brain development in children, which means that their children may be smarter and have more developed brains.
7. And may live longer than your not-so-curvy friends.
Curvy girls are less likely to have heart-related problems. Scientists say it is because hip fat appears to contain a beneficial natural anti-inflammatory. The anti-inflammatory, called adiponectin, they say, prevents arteries swelling up and becoming blocked.
9. Which is great because you can pull off endless peplum.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏