1. Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya
Where else in the world could you make friends with a giraffe?! At Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, you can get up close and personal with these adorable creatures, who freely roam the property.
2. Kakslauttanen in Finnish Lapland, Finland
At Kakslauttanen you can stay in a snow igloo, a log cabin, or the coolest thing ever…a glass igloo! Lie in your bed with your loved one and watch the Northern Lights for a one-of-a-kind vacation.
3. Poseidon Underwater Resort on a private island near Fiji
See the world like the fishes do. Poseidon allows you to stay at the bottom of the ocean for the night. We’re serious.
4. The Free Spirit Spheres on Vancouver Island, Canada
Suspended above the rainforest floor, enjoy your own treehouse while you spend the night with nature.
5. ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
Jukkasjärvi is the world’s first and largest hotel built of snow and ice. Every year, around 50 artists head to Sweden to help create the structure with different works all over the property. This means that every year the hotel looks a little bit different. Guess you’ll have to make it an annual trip, huh?
6. Hotel De Glace in Québec City, Canada
But if Sweden is too far for you, you can head to Québec City to check out Hotel De Glace. Like the ICEHOTEL, the owners allow artists to go crazy creating one of a kind art sculptures. Pretty cool, right?
7. Huilo Huilo in Neltume, Chile
Built on a biological reserve, Huilo Huilo is an environmental wonder. There are three different lodges you can stay in, each uniquely in touch with its surroundings. This is the perfect location for nature lovers. Remember to bring your hiking boots!
8. Attrap’Rêves in Allauch, France
Pick a bubble, any bubble! Attrap’Rêves is made up of personalized bubbles based on different themes. No matter which you pick, you’ll have a beautiful view of the forest around you.
9. V 8 Hotel in Stuttgart, Germany
Always dreamed of sleeping in a car bed? Well, V 8 Hotel is here for you! The hotel is located in Stuttgart, the birthplace of the automobile. So this is a perfect space to stay if you’re heading to the world-famous Mercedes-Benz or Porsche Museum.
10. Das Park Hotel in Essen, Germany
Das Park Hotel is a hotel made of “repurposed, incredibly robust drain pipes” located in Germany. Guests can request a key code online and pay whatever they wish for a maximum of three days at this no-frills space.
11. Treehouse Point in Fall City, Washington
Located only 30 minutes outside of Seattle, Treehouse Point offers many different options for your vacation. Each one allows visitors a tranquil private home to enjoy the quiet and listen to the birds. BONUS: Want a treehouse of your own? They have designers who can help create a space just for you!
12. Jumbo Stay in Stockholm, Sweden
Really love airplanes? This is the spot for you. Spend the night onboard a real jumbo jet — on the ground! And there is a luxury suite in the converted cockpit with a panoramic view of the Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
13. Saguaro Hotel in Palm Springs, California
The Saguaro is a 1950s Technicolor time capsule located in the middle of the desert city of Palm Springs, Calif. While the hotel is simple, it is all you need for some classic fun in the sun! And there is a LOT of sun.
14. Taj Lake Palace in Rajasthan, India
The Taj Lake Palace is a beautiful marble hotel in the middle of a lake. It is romantic and tranquil, surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains, into which numerous city palaces are nestled. Originally built in the 1930s, the hotel is a classic that is almost too good to be true.
15. Tree Hotel in Harads, Sweden
OK, one last tree house. This one is glass! A giant glass cube in the middle of the forest in Sweden! I mean, come on! SO COOL.
16. Cocoa Island in The Maldives Islands
Cocoa Island is a private resort of “overwater suites.” Each villa is built along a dock to allow visitors to jump right into the water from their front door. And the water could not be more inviting. Pure sand and water so clear, it’s like a giant bath. Why are you still reading this? GO!
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only two days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀