They’re the worst until you have to send a text and end up walking just as slow as them. Oops.
6. How much the city sucks in the winter.
How is it still winter?! Will it ever end?!
It’s like Manhattan. But cooler and also worse.
12. Time Warner.
14. How horrible dating is.
It’s like all the horrible single people in the world moved to New York and want to hang with ya.
18. Seeing celebrities but not making a big deal about it.
Oh cool. Whatever. **internally screams**
20. The gym.
To get a membership or not, that is the question.
Do you have any? Can I have some? How many is too many? Give me now.
22. Expensive salads.
Urgh, $12 is sooo much but also sooo yummy.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.