8. It won’t be. It’ll just be New York.
9. You will want to play with every dog you meet.
16. The farmers market will always seem like a good idea, but you’ll shop at the bodega anyway.
23. And their dog.
26. You’ll pass a restaurant that has a B or below health rating and think I’d literally never go there.
30. You will complain about calorie counts listed in restaurants but still eat there anyway.
36. Your jacket pockets will be filled with subway cards.
37. Your bag will be filled with a ton of loose change because you always use your credit card to pay.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈