Nasreen’s blog Lazy Obsession is more than just a fashion blog, it’s also a diary about how much school kinda sucks. Nasreen’s style is attainable and easy to replicate so it’s a good spot to look for everyday inspiration.
2. Chloe Grace Moretz, age 17
3. Kiernan Shipka, age 14
4. Hailee Steinfeld, age 17
5. Malia Obama, age 16
6. Zendaya, age 18
7. Kendall Jenner, age 18
8. Ireland Baldwin, age 19
9. Maude Apatow, age 15
Evita, based in Jakarta, Indonesia, writes the blog The Creme De La Crop. It’s a spot for her to explore fashion, her place in the world, and her views on love. It’s a cool reminder of the best parts of being a teenager.
Callie Reiff is like Stefan’s “NYC’s hottest club is…” — except a person. She has everything: She’s a DJ (she opened for Ed Sheeran), used to be a ballerina for the NYC Ballet at Lincoln Center, and is a model for companies like H&M and Uniqlo. If that’s not enough, Callie also runs her own blog, Callie’s Street Chic.
The minute that you open Justina’s blog A Bent Piece of Wire you’ll want to be friends with her. She’s got her priorities straight: beautiful clothing, a love of Mean Girls, and a dedication to sunshine.
In a world where many kids feel pressure to look like their peers, Mary of Birdie Wears A Tie pushes back. She loves “dressing weird” and is a self-proclaimed “freak.” But many would disagree. Her ability to put together different textures and looks is unique and pretty cool.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- South Korean prosecutors have reportedly asked a judge to issue an arrest warrant for former President Park Geun-hye.
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴