5. Escif based in Valencia, Spain
Escif makes street art because the street is, “an untidy, seemingly chaotic and always hectic place: a fringe standpoint, with its adolescents, immigrants, lovers, travellers, artists and other outsiders. A place where all of us are other people, where no-one is a god or a slave, where the water boils unheated and the weeds grow brazenly.”
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋