4. You set an alarm so you don’t get distracted by unimportant things like your work.
5. You notice a sale you didn’t know you wanted!
7. Once you’re in the zone, you click the shirt you’ve been coveting for the last hour.
11. They don’t have your size either! You start to worry that you didn’t prioritize correctly.
12. As you scroll you notice something you didn’t see before.
13. You aren’t sure if you even like it and it’s crazy expensive but it’s down over $200!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞