4. You set an alarm so you don’t get distracted by unimportant things like your work.
5. You notice a sale you didn’t know you wanted!
7. Once you’re in the zone, you click the shirt you’ve been coveting for the last hour.
11. They don’t have your size either! You start to worry that you didn’t prioritize correctly.
12. As you scroll you notice something you didn’t see before.
13. You aren’t sure if you even like it and it’s crazy expensive but it’s down over $200!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋